Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < WarninG FrM StafF MemberZ.
WarninG FrM StafF MemberZ.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
June 23, 2015 7:43:16am
[-]
Ok lets over it here.U r thinking style is diffrent and mine Too.I guess which one Da Man will Like?
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 23, 2015 7:09:20pm (This post was last modified: June 23, 2015 7:11:19pm by GrimReaper.)
[-]
also it kinda hard to keep tracked of who warned who, for example...

Let say John Doe started to scammed player(s) in the game,one of the Player reported it to "Zapdos", so Zapdos gave him a warning and to paid back what he owns, but he repeat his scamming ways hoping no one reported him again, but then another player reported that player to "Catcherpro", so Catcherpro also gave him warning, but what Catcherpro didn't know that Zapdos already gave him a warning, so then that person came up with idea of creating a new account(s) (and if they're tech savvy, they might have a way to change their ip address, so they wont be detected) and repeat his scamming way on a new account(s) and moving every he scammed from his old account to a new accounts that can't be detected easily. at the moment there no way other mod can tell if another mod warned another player(s) unless they asked them, and sometime some mod doesn't show up for days (months) as a time.

like I said we most of time give out warning for...
1. if they have vulgar language in their profile, sig, pokemon nicknamed and asked them to takes it out, otherwise they will get banned, and if they take it out and later on, put the vulgar language back in, we will asked again to take it out, but if they continue to repeat the process, we banned them, since we have warned them about it.

2. Scamming- we most of the time send them a pm telling if they dont paid back the other players what they owns in a timely matter (like 30 days), they will be banned, unless they have been continually scamming people after several warning in the past, then they get frozen.

On Marcoing and botting, those banned are automatically done by the system Da Man created, so if the system detecting marcoing from your account (that why those Anti-Marcoing Image come up, to prevent marcoing, so that alone is warning system) you are banned and Da Man is the only one that can Unbanned those account, if he feel that banned was unjustified. but 99% of the time the banned stay in place.

Hacking/DDoSing- those are automatically banned on site and possibly IP banned from game forever.

I see your points on that player might not know the rules, but a good chuck of them are on most games/forums/chats, like NO... hacking, cheating, bashing other player, swearing...ect, so they should know to check out the site for the rules. and IMO, maybe there sure be a link on the game the directed the members to rules (like how under Community section, Forum, Contests and Chat direct you to them), maybe the rules should be as well.

[you must login to view images]
Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
Thank this message
June 23, 2015 7:46:47pm
[-]
@Grim How come obtaining more than 2 promos results in an instant freeze? Is that considered to be really bad or disruptive to the game if you only do it once?
Thank this message
June 23, 2015 8:24:07pm
[-]
June 23, 2015 7:09:20pmGrimReaper Wrote:  also it kinda hard to keep tracked of who warned who, for example...

Let say John Doe started to scammed player(s) in the game,one of the Player reported it to "Zapdos", so Zapdos gave him a warning and to paid back what he owns, but he repeat his scamming ways hoping no one reported him again, but then another player reported that player to "Catcherpro", so Catcherpro also gave him warning, but what Catcherpro didn't know that Zapdos already gave him a warning, so then that person came up with idea of creating a new account(s) (and if they're tech savvy, they might have a way to change their ip address, so they wont be detected) and repeat his scamming way on a new account(s) and moving every he scammed from his old account to a new accounts that can't be detected easily. at the moment there no way other mod can tell if another mod warned another player(s) unless they asked them, and sometime some mod doesn't show up for days (months) as a time.

like I said we most of time give out warning for...
1. if they have vulgar language in their profile, sig, pokemon nicknamed and asked them to takes it out, otherwise they will get banned, and if they take it out and later on, put the vulgar language back in, we will asked again to take it out, but if they continue to repeat the process, we banned them, since we have warned them about it.

2. Scamming- we most of the time send them a pm telling if they dont paid back the other players what they owns in a timely matter (like 30 days), they will be banned, unless they have been continually scamming people after several warning in the past, then they get frozen.

On Marcoing and botting, those banned are automatically done by the system Da Man created, so if the system detecting marcoing from your account (that why those Anti-Marcoing Image come up, to prevent marcoing, so that alone is warning system) you are banned and Da Man is the only one that can Unbanned those account, if he feel that banned was unjustified. but 99% of the time the banned stay in place.

Hacking/DDoSing- those are automatically banned on site and possibly IP banned from game forever.

I see your points on that player might not know the rules, but a good chuck of them are on most games/forums/chats, like NO... hacking, cheating, bashing other player, swearing...ect, so they should know to check out the site for the rules. and IMO, maybe there sure be a link on the game the directed the members to rules (like how under Community section, Forum, Contests and Chat direct you to them), maybe the rules should be as well.

That's exactly what I was getting at. Plus, like I also said, there are 300k+ players, so I mean even if it somehow ends up that one staff member warns a certain amount of those players for being bad, they still may not remember everything.
For example:
John breaks a rule, and Grim warns him.
Kelsey breaks a rule, and Grim warns her.
Then here comes troublemaker Kevin, and breaks a few rules, and Grim warns him.
3 months later, Grim may not remember that he warned Kelsey or John, because maybe he had to warn like 20 other people in that time, or maybe he just forgot, but they're acting up again with the rulebreaking, so he warns them again. Ooops. That's more than one warning message! So it really can't be done. There's no way the staff can keep track of everyone, even if they somehow managed to get only one staff per person to warn them.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
June 23, 2015 11:06:15pm
[-]
Grim I agree wid u but I really know tht this questions will be asked to me.And for this also I hve a solution.
Listen.
If the thing happens like Grim said
For this we hve to make a new section like (wall of shame) but in this new section there names suld be written who hve been warned frm staffs for the mistake he done.ex.
Zapdos warned=Emily for =Botting.
Grim warned=AtTiTuDe BoY vIsHaL for=scamming.
This type of things suld be written in this new section.And if any staffs got complain of any player like Emily he must go to the new section and see tht emily has warned for the mistake twice or not if yes then he suld be freezed or if no then he suld be warned.
I hope u guyzz understand wht I m saying.
Thank this message
June 23, 2015 11:14:19pm
[-]
Okay, that makes more sense, but that would take a lot to code, and would probably make the site more laggy.

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
June 23, 2015 11:21:52pm
[-]
But we hve to do it if we wnt the bad players to improve and any players not to do new mistakes.
Thank this message
June 23, 2015 11:37:40pm
[-]
I wouldn't say that. Creed's been around 5 years and has been doing just fine without it. Either way, you're still going to have people that don't care and break rules just because they can. You can't stop that. 1 warning/ban/freeze should be enough to make people get their acts together. Some people get more than one warning, even though staff CAN see that another staff has already warned them once. I, admittedly, have been banned four times. There's not much you can do when you've been banned, I know that firsthand. Plus, if you make a second account to bypass that (I have never done that, though, but I've seen plenty of people try it.) the ban becomes longer or permanent over that, and on both accounts. It should suffice. A lot of the 'bad players' don't care. They've been warned multiple times, and still do bad things. For the 'new players' to improve, they should read the rules, and look at the example of what happens to the 'bad players'. Unless they want to be banned/frozen, they should behave themselves. Now, I've never been frozen before, but I know a few people who have. You pretty much can do nothing. I've never been banned on the RPG, but I know from others that you can do even LESS than you could if you were frozen. That should be enough to convince others to behave themselves.

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
June 24, 2015 12:04:27am
[-]
Ok in the upper msg shinxey showed me tht I can do nothing and yaa I think she is right.I think no changes should be done just do whatever u guyzz want sry for wasting u r time.
Thank this message
June 24, 2015 12:07:25am (This post was last modified: June 24, 2015 12:30:57am by GrimReaper.)
[-]
June 23, 2015 7:46:47pm[you must login to view links]

Made by: Levi Rivalle
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
Thank this message
June 24, 2015 5:16:45am (This post was last modified: June 24, 2015 5:18:48am by Songyan123.)
[-]
Ok I was just bringing that up because in January 2013, my old account, Songyan12345 was frozen because I didn't know about the 2 promos rule. Back then I never knew that you could even check the forums and I couldn't find the rules anywhere. Also at that time there was no warning on the promo centre as well.. I agree that maybe the rules should be linked directly in the game so new players can find them too.
Thank this message
June 24, 2015 6:44:54am
[-]
There should be make changes in this game.Do any of u guyzz agree wid me?
Thank this message
June 24, 2015 7:01:39am
[-]
Some would be nice, but you still gotta be patient with Da Man. I bet he's working on all kinds of neat surprises. ;P

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
June 24, 2015 8:40:04am
[-]
Shinxey I hope u r right.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]