Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Points Shop
Points Shop
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Points Shop
June 22, 2015 6:31:56pm
[-]
Points Shop
I saw the issue of point usage being addressed before, but they usually don't go further than one page.

So here we go.

Some of you are familiar with the concept of points, which for you newer players, can be earned by battling at the Battle Tent, playing Hangman, or taking a chance at Lucky Dip. There are, however only a few uses that I know of for points: buying V.I.P. , Sabrina's Shiny Search, skipping a lab task, or, on rare occasions, as a currency for purchasing items at the Item Market.

May I suggest a Points Shop, to recieve items in exchange for points? I'm not sure what specific items could be bought (though it may be a few TMs that may not be as good as the coin TMs, or maybe expensive TMs points-wise). The staff may have to discuss possible items.

Advantages: Helps make use of points earned from Battle Tent and Hangman; introduce items to all Creed players, regardless of time spent playing or how much points was earned.

Disadvantages: May cause point inflation if not too careful; value of existing items may decrease if moved to Points Shop.

I would like to hear your opinion on this!

[you must login to view images] Thanks Oscah!
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] Thanks BlueLink9001! He made all three of those!
[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey!
[you must login to view images] Surprise!
[you must login to view images] Temmie intensifies...
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]