Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Points
[-]
Hey all...as many of you guys know..Im a new player..i just joined on 5th December(lol)..and i cant understand many things of Creed yet..Its that I have some points but i cant use any of them..Can any1 PM me the answer??Its like that i have 1500 points..How will I use them???

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 07, 2011 7:20:30am
[-]
Those points i think are used for buying vip, you need about 195000 to be able to use them

[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
December 07, 2011 5:12:24pm
[-]
What are points used for?

You can obtain point by defeating a tower, defeating the battle tent, unscrambling the pokemon's name in the game corner mini game "The Scrambler" and you can obtain point in the "Unown Collector" mini game but giving the unown collector the PANSAGE - Unown set (You'll receive 20,460 points if you can get the unown collector this set) also located in the games corner. Once you have obtained enough coins you can obtain a 30 days V.I.P. membership this allows you to obtain -
- Twice the normal interest rate in your bank.
- Access to battle more trainers.
- Obtain any promo from the promo center for only 1 coin.
- A custom trainer title of up to 15 characters. Forever & Changable!
- The ability to battle any non-VIP trainers outside your clan.
This membership deal can be obtained for 7500 coins or 195000 points in the games corner.

Straight from the F.A.Q on forums :/ please read all guides because they were created to answer your question so people don't have to post threads like this :o
and shouldn't this be in the questions section?

≈≈►Pokémon Creed help site◄≈≈
Thank this message
December 07, 2011 9:38:31pm
[-]
"December 07, 2011 12:12:24pm""jamjov" Wrote:  What are points used for?

You can obtain point by defeating a tower, defeating the battle tent, unscrambling the pokemon's name in the game corner mini game "The Scrambler" and you can obtain point in the "Unown Collector" mini game but giving the unown collector the PANSAGE - Unown set (You'll receive 20,460 points if you can get the unown collector this set) also located in the games corner. Once you have obtained enough coins you can obtain a 30 days V.I.P. membership this allows you to obtain -
- Twice the normal interest rate in your bank.
- Access to battle more trainers.
- Obtain any promo from the promo center for only 1 coin.
- A custom trainer title of up to 15 characters. Forever & Changable!
- The ability to battle any non-VIP trainers outside your clan.
This membership deal can be obtained for 7500 coins or 195000 points in the games corner.

Straight from the F.A.Q on forums :/ please read all guides because they were created to answer your question so people don't have to post threads like this :o
and shouldn't this be in the questions section?

However, V.I.P. is down at the moment :/

Thank you, Katie, for the amazing sigs above :D
Thank this message
December 12, 2011 1:41:53am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
December 12, 2011 8:42:50pm
[-]
Yeah V.I.P is down and for how long?

~Shut up Ash, don't we ALL wanna be the best?
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]