Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < Possible Lucky Dip Glitch
Possible Lucky Dip Glitch
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
July 30, 2015 8:40:13pm
[-]
[you must login to view images]
TLDC: i got an extra 5 coins from lucky dip even though my streak is on 16 and not 14.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 31, 2015 12:43:23am
[-]
I guess you will get a bonus everyday if you have a streak of 14 until your streak resets into 0!

My streak is also 15 right now and i got the bonus of 5 coins too!

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
July 31, 2015 12:35:53pm
[-]
Alan might've wanted it to give you the extra 'reward' for each day you're above the given streaks.
But then again, if that's the case... He should've did something like:

14-29
30-59
60-89
90+

But yeah, I'm agreeing with Jeffrey0 on this, it might just be an error with Alan's streak work.

"Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
#Billers If you're not a Biller, don't join.
Thank this message
July 31, 2015 2:39:14pm
[-]
yeah i got it again on streak of 16.
prolly get 5 everyday which makes sense as to why it's so low.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]