Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Can you make your own fortune ?
Can you make your own fortune ?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Can you make your own fortune ?
August 16, 2015 12:57:21am
[-]
There is another guy called Zikrul Fahim! He is asking for 1 coins from everyone who comes online! Someone gives him. Thats how he makes coins.

He sent a pm to me!
I gave him 1 coin and when i log in to my alt, even there was a same pm by him asking for 1 coins! I just ignored and when im trying to do towers from meh 3rd account, I Recieved the same pm again! I replied him that collecting coins by begging is not good!

His reply: Is there any problem to you if i collect coins like this? If you dont want to give me coins, then Shut up...

*what a day for me*

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 16, 2015 3:08:30am
[-]
August 16, 2015 12:57:21amEliteBOY Wrote:  There is another guy called Zikrul Fahim! He is asking for 1 coins from everyone who comes online! Someone gives him. Thats how he makes coins.

He sent a pm to me!
I gave him 1 coin and when i log in to my alt, even there was a same pm by him asking for 1 coins! I just ignored and when im trying to do towers from meh 3rd account, I Recieved the same pm again! I replied him that collecting coins by begging is not good!

His reply: Is there any problem to you if i collect coins like this? If you dont want to give me coins, then Shut up...

*what a day for me*

Wow. What a rude lil' [jerk]. Arceus34 was like that before. ._. He sent me the trade to loan me his Golurk, and then right after he sent it, he send me THIS PM:

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
August 16, 2015 3:45:16am
[-]
August 16, 2015 3:08:30amShinxey Wrote:  
EliteBOY Wrote:
August 16, 2015 12:57:21am pid=540490
There is another guy called Zikrul Fahim! He is asking for 1 coins from everyone who comes online! Someone gives him. Thats how he makes coins.

He sent a pm to me!

*what a day for me*
Wow. What a rude lil' [jerk]. Arceus34 was like that before. ._. He sent me the trade to loan me his Golurk, and then right after he sent it, he send me THIS PM:

its like he is ordering to do something!xD straight away to block list

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
August 16, 2015 3:49:07am
[-]
August 16, 2015 3:08:30amShinxey Wrote:  
EliteBOY Wrote:
August 16, 2015 12:57:21am pid=540490

He sent a pm to me!

*what a day for me*

talk about rude

[you must login to view links]<br />
[img]<br />
made by yoshi09012<br />
<br />
[img]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8057/darkraibyshigu.jpg[img]<br />
<br />
made by samaj2313<br />
[url=http://pokecharms.com/trainer-cards/darkri.38669/"][img]http://pokecharms.com/data/attachment-files/2014/01/49363_trainercard-darkri.png

[img]http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a592/Dialga_2012/Signatures/Job5_zpsb46ce12e.png[img]
made by Dialga2012

[img]http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u542/Wailord88888/darkrai3223signature_zps5bf2574c.png[img]
made by
Wailord88888
Thank this message
August 16, 2015 4:10:38am
[-]
(*SENT me this PM, not send. ._. Confound my typos. DX)
@Elite
That's what it sounded like to me. xD
@darkri
Yeah. Needless to say, I'm not doing any more jobs for him. ._.

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
August 16, 2015 5:20:36am
[-]
that what I hate about some people, the pushy one, You doing they a favor (by training for them) and expect you dropped everything for them and get the job done quickly. I have that done several time, a long time ago (when my main pokemon was only in the 30k range) someone will pm me and say hurried up and get the training job done right away, at that time I was doing 20k training job for them, and in a couple days after starting the job, I've came down sick, and didn't feel like training much (or being on the computer), but that person didn't care still expect me finish it quickly.

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
Thank this message
August 16, 2015 5:37:48am
[-]
August 16, 2015 5:20:36amGrimReaper Wrote:  that what I hate about some people, the pushy one, You doing they a favor (by training for them) and expect you dropped everything for them and get the job done quickly. I have that done several time, a long time ago (when my main pokemon was only in the 30k range) someone will pm me and say hurried up and get the training job done right away, at that time I was doing 20k training job for them, and in a couple days after starting the job, I've came down sick, and didn't feel like training much (or being on the computer), but that person didn't care still expect me finish it quickly.

Now that there is not right. No one has a right to treat you like that or to expect you to be on a computer/tablet/whatever else 24/7, because that's physically impossible. People have lives outside of Creed, and off their electronics.

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
August 16, 2015 5:49:04am
[-]
August 16, 2015 5:37:48amShinxey Wrote:  
GrimReaper Wrote:
August 16, 2015 5:20:36am pid=540548
that what I hate about some people, the pushy one, You doing they a favor (by training for them) and expect you dropped everything for them and get the job done quickly. I have that done several time, a long time ago (when my main pokemon was only in the 30k range) someone will pm me and say hurried up and get the training job done right away, at that time I was doing 20k training job for them, and in a couple days after starting the job, I've came down sick, and didn't feel like training much (or being on the computer), but that person didn't care still expect me finish it quickly.
Now that there is not right. No one has a right to treat you like that or to expect you to be on a computer/tablet/whatever else 24/7, because that's physically impossible. People have lives outside of Creed, and off their electronics.

I know, that why sometime I goes on Training breaks (and from creed), I get so sick of their craps, that I dont even care if I want to trains for other. another thing I hate is when you trains once for them for free, that I should do it every time they need training, so honestly I dont trains for free anymore unless I know it someone that wont pull that crap.

Made by: Levi Rivalle
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
Thank this message
August 16, 2015 6:11:57am
[-]
August 16, 2015 5:49:04amGrimReaper Wrote:  
Shinxey Wrote:
August 16, 2015 5:37:48am pid=540565
[quote=GrimReaper id=537573 dateline=August 16, 2015 5:20:36am pid=540548]that what I hate about some people, the pushy one, You doing they a favor (by training for them) and expect you dropped everything for them and get the job done quickly. I have that done several time, a long time ago (when my main pokemon was only in the 30k range) someone will pm me and say hurried up and get the training job done right away, at that time I was doing 20k training job for them, and in a couple days after starting the job, I've came down sick, and didn't feel like training much (or being on the computer), but that person didn't care still expect me finish it quickly.

I know, that why sometime I goes on Training breaks (and from creed), I get so sick of their craps, that I dont even care if I want to trains for other. another thing I hate is when you trains once for them for free, that I should do it every time they need training, so honestly I dont trains for free anymore unless I know it someone that wont pull that crap. [/quote]
Yeah. I know that feel. :/ I've taken a few breaks from even the Internet all together over crap I've seen on it. And that's also why I don't usually train much for free anymore. ._. I had to even add some restrictions on who was eligible for free training on my training thread because a lot of lazy people who were more than capable to do it themselves are all over me like bears on a beehive. ._. A few people got ticked off by that, but tbh, I don't really care.

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
August 16, 2015 7:33:53am
[-]
Thats why no one should train someone for free! If someone trains a newbie's poke to 1k level, he will pm another guy that ''someone trained my 5 level poke to 1k level for 8 coins! And I will give you 80 coins. Train my pokemon to 10k level!'' he thinks 8 coins will get him 1k level, then 80 coins will get him to 10k! He doesn't know the experience required to train a poke to 10k. Just cares about the level! How stupid he is!

Btw, i have a great plan! If someone asks for training for free, give him this link! [you must login to view links]

he may stop asking for free training! Still if he doesnt stop, reply him that ''i will loan you my 5 level pokemon. Train it to 10k level. I will give you 100 coins! Is that okay?''

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
August 16, 2015 7:41:14am
[-]
August 16, 2015 7:33:53am[you must login to view links]

he may stop asking for free training! Still if he doesnt stop, reply him that ''i will loan you my 5 level pokemon. Train it to 10k level. I will give you 100 coins! Is that okay?''

But what if they agree? xD jk, they won't. :P
I just do it sometimes to be nice, and I only do it to 500, but not always. Sometimes I break off at 300, or 201, or something like that. Ya know, kinda' to give them a bit of a boost.
But yeah, about the first though, what else are they to think? They most likely don't know rates or anything, so be in their shoes. Someone trains a Poke to lv. 1k for 10 coins. Then they think that each 1k levels is worth 10 coins. So they assume that to lv. 10k would be 100 coins. That makes sense. But unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
August 16, 2015 8:49:42am
[-]
Thats why i sometime wont reply such a Pm! They may understand why no one replies! So it may make them stop begging!

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
August 16, 2015 9:16:32am
[-]
Sometimes then they spam your events.
"SomeRandomNub sent you $1 with the note: 'Train for free, plz?'"

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
August 16, 2015 10:14:17am
[-]
Will ignore them too! Btw, event will give you 1$ each xD

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
August 16, 2015 2:55:34pm
[-]
Most of the time, I'm asked if I want training, rather then them asking me on PMs. Oh which I usually decline because I don't even use Main creed most of the time so...

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]