Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Party Pokemons
Party Pokemons
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Party Pokemons
August 02, 2015 9:51:53pm
[-]
Party Pokemons
Battling is somewhat boring when you have 6 pokemons that are the same and less meaningful too. I know almost everybody will gonna hate my suggestion but Im going to give it a shot. In your party, only one pokemon is allowed in that pokemon. For instance, you can only have one Golurk in your team instead of six, may that be normal,shiny,cursed etc. There would be an important message saying: (pokemon name) is already in your roster, silly buns. I thought this would be good so that all pokemons would be utilized and that battles will not be over in a slight of time. Also, are there any trainer in the anime that uses all but one pokemon Golurk? Question: What about my so-long-trained pokemon says the old trainer Answer: Random swap/specific swap/train again/trade.
Please rate

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 02, 2015 10:16:21pm
[-]
I don't really like this idea, because that's basically like saying: "You can't choose your own team." and that's not fair to the players. They should get to pick the team they want, whether it be six different Pokemon or six of the same Pokemon.
Rate: 0/10

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
August 02, 2015 10:40:13pm
[-]
Thanks for your opinion :)

Thank this message
August 02, 2015 10:40:19pm
[-]
August 02, 2015 10:16:21pmShinxey Wrote:  I don't really like this idea, because that's basically like saying: "You can't choose your own team." and that's not fair to the players. They should get to pick the team they want, whether it be six different Pokemon or six of the same Pokemon.
Rate: 0/10

Yep, I agree with you 100%.
But yeah, as previously stated by Shinxey; that's basically denying users their right to create their own party of Pokemon. So what if their party just so happens to be the same Pokemon? There's always zapdos with his team that doesn't even contain a single Golurk.

"Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
#Billers If you're not a Biller, don't join.
Thank this message
August 02, 2015 10:54:19pm
[-]
I think Engetsu, you only repeated what Shinxey said but thanks anyway. My party too have the same pokemons and this idea would also have its effect on me. But i had to voice out so that i wouldn't regret my silence about this. Love and peace to y'all :)

Thank this message
August 03, 2015 12:42:12am
[-]
Not a good idea tbh! You must have a team for the advantage of yours! Thats why, you may have to chose 2 or more of the same pokemons to get the job done! Example: towers!

Profile Hits:

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]