Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < What to do if you see someone breaking rules
What to do if you see someone breaking rules
Favorite Thread Post Reply
December 13, 2011 1:07:55pm
[-]
First of all, PM Da Man/Admins. If they are not online for many days, PM an active mod. If they are not active, leave a message in their inbox. Never Report on forums as it causes a racket on the forums.

If the rulebreaker breaks rules on forums, PM Da Man/Admins. If they aren't on PM a S.Mod or mod. Note that chat mods can only solve problems on chat.

If the rulebreaker breaks rules on games, PM Da Man/Admins.

Hope it helped. Hope it becomes an important thread.

Note that most of these information comes from the rules. Not many people read the rules so I posted this.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
I can do spinning gold and silver.

See my links [you must login to view links] Trading Thread
[you must login to view links] Training Thread
[you must login to view links] Sprite Thread
[you must login to view links] Berry Thread
[you must login to view links] loaning Thread
[you must login to view links] Suggestion Thread
[you must login to view links] Siggy Shop
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 13, 2011 2:21:35pm
[-]
Not that needed, but nice post.
Thank this message
December 13, 2011 2:24:13pm
[-]
Thanks. I know it's not needed but many don't read the rules and directly here and break 'em.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Thank this message
December 13, 2011 4:12:04pm
[-]
This is basically all in the "Reminders".
Thank this message
December 14, 2011 12:33:31am
[-]
Doesn't necessarily help EVERYONE, but hey, it can't hurt.

~Shut up Ash, don't we ALL wanna be the best?
Thank this message
December 14, 2011 9:03:56am
[-]
Ok, Dua. Just wanted to make a guide, all guides of mine are useless.
Chaser, I get that, I just did it for people who don't read the rules or reminders.

Thank this message
December 15, 2011 1:54:16am
[-]
You join in, afterall, what is the worst that can happen? a two day ban? pfftttt
Thank this message
December 15, 2011 1:58:01am
[-]
Reporting or even messaging staff has become useless.. Most staff are like.. "Oh well if I see it again I will ban them" Or warn them. And most likely a staff has favoritism to the player and lets them off the hook when they made serious mistakes. I have reported a player cheating. Never gotten back. First time it happened they warned em then they kept doing it boom nothing happens

[you must login to view images] <-- Siggy made by JaanX :P
Thank this message
December 15, 2011 1:59:23am
[-]
"December 14, 2011 8:58:01pm""Koala Massacre" Wrote:  Reporting or even messaging staff has become useless.. Most staff are like.. "Oh well if I see it again I will ban them" Or warn them. And most likely a staff has favoritism to the player and lets them off the hook when they made serious mistakes. I have reported a player cheating. Never gotten back. First time it happened they warned em then they kept doing it boom nothing happens

I remember back when you could message, or text *Cough* a certain staff member and they would get on, at any time and rectify the situation. gee whatever happened to that.
Thank this message
December 15, 2011 2:04:56am (This post was last modified: December 15, 2011 2:05:51am by Koala Massacre.)
[-]
Exactly Nakayomi was the only staff who did a thing. Every fools around in chat when no mods are on I know cause I BEEN ON CHAT ALOT without mods.. This one smart one after someone asked if mods were in chat he was like let me check and started cursing. So I told Naka straight away. He got banned. Not to be mean but honestly you guys are blind from not repromoting the people who are WORTH being staff... it's a shame you won't re promote Naka. He did alot for this RPG and you guys just cut the line... Sorry.. but it's true.. very sad but true :/

[you must login to view images] <-- Siggy made by JaanX :P
Thank this message
December 15, 2011 8:38:04am
[-]
Yeah, Da Man has exams. I am trying to do my best. Just send the "proof" to me and I'll try my best (to message Da Man).

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]