Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Arceusboy many Ideas
Arceusboy many Ideas
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Arceusboy many Ideas
September 02, 2015 7:31:28am (This post was last modified: September 02, 2015 8:45:36am by GrimReaper.)
[-]
Arceusboy many Ideas
1. Promo- the promo after it is ended should be trippled in price till next promo is added
PROMO HAS ENDED does not look nice

2. Dip no 1000- when person will get his/her non stop 1000th lucky dip he/she will get a rare pokemon and then after 1000 dips again this will happen.

3. Auction Dream- there should be a corner in auction house named "Aim pokemon" in which trainer can select any pokemon which he/she wants to have and when that will be added to the auction by any trainer a message will be given tom the trainer
for exaple trainer 123 added a pokemon and trainer 567 had added to his aim list then the message will come to trainer 567 in events that the pokemon is added to auction

4. explosion- explosion which is the best pokemon shot should be added to the game and tis could be bought by trainers in department store at TMs CORNER FOR 12000 COINS
rate it plz

Note from GrimReaper- I merged your ideas to one thread instead of 4.

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] i makesigs if u need just pm me AND ALSO FOR ANIMATIONS OR FOR USERNAME LIKE THAT JUST POST TO Arceusboy
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 02, 2015 8:32:39am
[-]
Then dont see it after it Ends!
I rate it 0/10. Because there is no point of having it! There are a lot of useful things to be added instead of useless ones!

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
September 02, 2015 9:06:21am (This post was last modified: September 03, 2015 12:46:57am by Shadow adi.)
[-]
Arceusboy many Ideas
I rate it 5 even though most of the ideas are not needed and explosion is not necessary because it will kill our poke may be doesnt damage the other and for 1000th dip i doubt you will have to dip 3 yrs for that
Thank this message
September 02, 2015 9:46:51am
[-]
0/10

Rip of adilkhan - #354744 account this my new id and Gym
adilkhan is back
Elite Four badge in 7Th try lucky day 1/10/2016 [you must login to view images]
Training limit 14T exp
5Coin Per Bill Exp in coin
20 billion per base shiny depend on shiny pokemon

My Top Friends Forever in Creed
1:- blackheartwarrior & Shadow adi & Epul
2:- GrimReaper & EliteBOY both tie
3:- brys18 & zapdos
4:- gambler123456789
5:- LittleE
6:- Arceusboy
7:- AnTiN
8:- batmanashhha
9:- yathinsrao

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
September 02, 2015 11:50:10am
[-]
#1. 0/10, would decrease the rarity of the promo and give advantages to richer players.
#2. 1.5/10, while that would be an amazing feat and worth a reward, but it's nearly impossible and not worth the coding.
#3. 3/10, while it would be useful for some people, like #2, just ain't worth the coding.
#4. 0/10, why would you even want this move near you, I have a restraining order on it

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
September 02, 2015 8:39:42pm
[-]
1.) 0/10
What's the point of ending and changing the promo if that were to be implemented? People would just be able to keep getting all the promos...
2.) 0/10
That's going to mess up the rarity of colored Pokemon and other rares. I mean, if everyone had a 1k+ streak on Lucky Dip, then we'd AL have a rare like GoldenGiratina or something. So no.
3.) 4/10
That could be decent... If I'm reading that right, then you place a note that you're looking for, let's say RainbowCleffa, for example. So when someone adds a RainbowCleffa to the Auction House, you'd get an event that someone added one?
If that is correct, then that could maybe help some people complete collections/etc, but it would probably take a lot of time to code and cause more lag. :/
4.) 5/10
The move would be good for some things, but we've also already got so many. It WOULD be more like the legit games to have ALL the moves, but still... This ISN'T one of the legit games. :/ Gotta have some differences, otherwise it's all just a huge ripoff.

Overall rating: 4/10

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
September 08, 2015 1:15:30am
[-]
the PROMO IS ENDED doesn't really sound that bad, we must only be patient, so that there'll be not to much coloreds. #2 will take too long, just be contented with the rewards of dipping right now. #3 its the auction house right, wait till someone holds auction on the pokemon you want, again be patient. #4, I really don't get its purpose,why add them to TMs corner? TMs are Technical Machine teching pokes certain moves. so it is O/10

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]