Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < My doubt in the dip
My doubt in the dip
Favorite Thread Post Reply
My doubt in the dip
September 05, 2015 12:09:07pm
[-]
My doubt in the dip
I have seen someone posting about the luckydip streak and coins won daily so i am asking what if we reached 90days of streak and do we still get coins daily

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 05, 2015 1:23:08pm
[-]
Yep i guess! You will get 30 coins daily if your streak is 90+

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
September 06, 2015 3:04:41am
[-]
Thanks eb for solving my question but if we get 30 coins everyday in one months we could get 900 and coins from the dip like to get 1k
Thank this message
September 06, 2015 7:16:16am
[-]
Yeah but getting on 30 coins reward will take 90 days! That's a lot! So the prize doesn't matter

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
September 06, 2015 7:32:49am (This post was last modified: September 20, 2015 7:39:03am by Jeffrey0.)
[-]
My doubt in the dip
Still, even the little prize - 5 coins - adds up to a lot. And THAT only takes two WEEKS to build up. And people have already had that streak going.
There's 30 days every month. Even if the only prize was 5 coins, that's still 150 coins every month. And there's thousands of players. Even if just 100 people had the 14-day streak, that's still 15k coins added every month.
Really! Do the math!

5 coins per dip x 30 days per moth = 5 x 30 = 150.
150 coins per month x 100 players = 150 x 100 = 15,000.
That's a LOT!

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
September 06, 2015 8:49:28am
[-]
@Shinxey,
if 15k coins per month matters a lot, what about hitdown and other daily stuffs?

In hitdown, every 6 hours, atleast 3 ppl will win 1k (sometimes more than 3 ppl will win 1k, or some other time, 1750 coins! So let us consider 3k coins per 6 hours!)

3k coins x 4 hitdowns daily =12k coins
12k coins a day x 30 days = 360k coins

isn't that a lot?
Thats why lucky dip streak coins aren't the ones which are adding lots of coins! So i think there's no problem with the lucky dip streak rewards! Even there is a lot other things to get coins like towers and WTP! So what do you think now?

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
September 06, 2015 8:50:07am (This post was last modified: September 06, 2015 9:00:42am by EliteBOY.)
[-]
My doubt in the dip
Double posted sorry

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
September 06, 2015 9:00:17am
[-]
September 06, 2015 8:50:07amEliteBOY Wrote:  @Shinxey,
if 15k coins per month matters a lot, what about hitdown and other daily stuffs?

In hitdown, every 6 hours, atleast 3 ppl will win 1k (sometimes more than 3 ppl will win 1k, or some other time, 1750 coins! So let us consider 3k coins per 6 hours!)

3k coins x 4 hitdowns daily =12k coins
12k coins a day x 30 days = 360k coins

isn't that a lot?
Thats why lucky dip streak coins aren't the ones which are adding lots of coins! So i think there's no problem with the lucky dip streak rewards! Even there is a lot other things to get coins like towers and WTP! So what do you think now?

I'm not saying that those are any better. I was just answering this:
September 06, 2015 7:16:16amEliteBOY Wrote:  Yeah but getting on 30 coins reward will take 90 days! That's a lot! So the prize doesn't matter

You're making it sound like it's no big deal.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
September 06, 2015 9:22:09am
[-]
Yeah, but Its not a big deal when compared to other stuffs which are adding lots of coins!

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
September 06, 2015 11:52:03am
[-]
Lol i guess if we were to get like a 90day streak we could become rich and its bad for the game though and i think hitdown should be made once per day
Thank this message
September 06, 2015 9:41:24pm (This post was last modified: September 06, 2015 9:44:04pm by GrimReaper.)
[-]
My doubt in the dip
September 06, 2015 11:52:03amShadow adi Wrote:  Lol i guess if we were to get like a 90day streak we could become rich and its bad for the game though and i think hitdown should be made once per day

the problem with that is not fair to the people not on at the time because they have always in school/ bed sleeping...ect, while the people that isn't in bed/at school...ect can play hitdown every day without worry about missing it. I think how is now is fine on how many time a day,but if any thing need to change is the prize need to be lower or another option is if you already won hitdown for that day, you cant play again until the next day and make the fee for playing the game 10 coins per hit.

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
September 07, 2015 12:57:52am
[-]
September 06, 2015 9:41:24pmGrimReaper Wrote:  
Shadow adi Wrote:
September 06, 2015 11:52:03am pid=549698
Lol i guess if we were to get like a 90day streak we could become rich and its bad for the game though and i think hitdown should be made once per day

the problem with that is not fair to the people not on at the time because they have always in school/ bed sleeping...ect, while the people that isn't in bed/at school...ect can play hitdown every day without worry about missing it. I think how is now is fine on how many time a day,but if any thing need to change is the prize need to be lower or another option is if you already won hitdown for that day, you cant play again until the next day and make the fee for playing the game 10 coins per hit.

i agree with you grim
there are almost 3or 2 hitdowns everyday and may be the same person wins he gets a coin reservior and the price should be made like 500max
Thank this message
September 20, 2015 7:39:06am (This post was last modified: September 20, 2015 7:39:30am by Jeffrey0.)
[-]
My doubt in the dip
September 06, 2015 7:32:49amShinxey Wrote:  Still, even the little prize - 5 coins - adds up to a lot. And THAT only takes two WEEKS to build up. And people have already had that streak going.
There's 30 days every month. Even if the only prize was 5 coins, that's still 150 coins every month. And there's thousands of players. Even if just 100 people had the 14-day streak, that's still 15k coins added every month.
Really! Do the math!

5 coins per dip x 30 days per moth = 5 x 30 = 150.
150 coins per month x 100 players = 150 x 100 = 15,000.
That's a LOT!

|And there's thousands of players.
u funny

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]