Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < Breeding inquiries
Breeding inquiries
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Breeding inquiries
September 24, 2015 4:06:20pm
[-]
Breeding inquiries
So yeah, i've started breeding because i've got spare time here in creed. I already did one breeding and got a piplup :) but i was wondering if there's a payment and how much ( i noticed that my coins didnt changed after,before and during the breeding duration but i'd been reading some posts saying breeding is too much expensive )
ciao :)

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 24, 2015 4:34:35pm
[-]
nope, there no cost to breed however, I think what you heard is what other peoples charge to breed for them, for example, let say you pm someone to breed for a shiny pokemon, they will expect some type of payment for doing that for you, since getting a shinies isn't easy, and it take away from breeding for other that doesn't want a shinies pokemon, and also some of them expect some type of payment for normal pokemon also especially if you want a mass amount of the,.

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
September 24, 2015 4:41:38pm
[-]
Oh thank you! Now i can breed for new additions on my pokedex.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]