Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Battle music.
Battle music.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Battle music.
October 08, 2015 8:23:17pm (This post was last modified: October 08, 2015 8:26:29pm by Aster1.)
[-]
Battle music.
(I don't know if this'd be possible or not, but)

Maybe you could add music from the (pokemon) games into battles. Different ost for each type of opponent, e.g. Mew guy could have "blah blah" ost, while zapmocluno has "yada yada" ost.

Again I don't know if this'd be possible, it could create lag or maybe there'd be legal problems with nintendo or something. If it is possible it'd make battling that much more fun/bearable (then again some might find having music constantly looping, well, annoying.) (Oh yeah, if this is possible maybe give it a toggle) (As with every one of my suggestions, I apologise if my explanation was unclear) >.>

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 09, 2015 4:21:20am
[-]
I think it was unincluded due to lag. But, easy way is to find the battle music on YouTube and play it in the background while you're battling. Plus, if you get bored of one, you can always go back and switch between songs. That's something not guaranteed by doing battle music this way.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
[you must login to view images]
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
October 09, 2015 7:42:18am
[-]
And people have different tastes about genres so they might become furious if they are already losing and the ost is something like rock but they really are Beethoven's fans.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
December 15, 2015 9:18:39am
[-]
You'd also have to keep in mind any possible copyright issues that may bring up. Unless the music was specifically created and only used for creed adding music could lead to lawsuits and such which could have the unintended consequence of closing the whole site down. Not to mention every time you pick an attack doesn't the page completely refresh? I won't pretend to be an expert on web-design, but doesn't any added music start over upon the refreshing of a page? That could get incredibly annoying very quickly, you'd hear about the first 3-5 seconds of a song before it started over because you clicked an attack.
Thank this message
December 21, 2015 11:25:22am
[-]
i like XD

[you must login to view images] i makesigs if u need just pm me AND ALSO FOR ANIMATIONS OR FOR USERNAME LIKE THAT JUST POST TO Arceusboy
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]