Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Lets Chat
Lets Chat
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Lets Chat
December 21, 2015 11:24:01pm
[-]
Lets Chat
I feel that Pokemon Creed is a pretty iconic game. I have been playing since mid 2012, where I heard from some friends and made an account. (I quit using that account) Also, is it just me or does it feel like the game has dropped in number of active players this past year or so. Places like the Item mart is filling up with random items like Pokeballs for higher prices that can be bought at the mart or Dept. store. I do still enjoy the game, training, clans and all but I still think the game is lacking in productivity. The Forums are mainly used for RP and other threads you see include, colored [xyz] FT, or free training, but why even? Alot of people, in my opinion, try very hard to be popular. You have to admit, at least once, you tried all day to get an achievement or obtain a certain userbar so someone would notice. Can I get some thought from others?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 22, 2015 5:21:25am
[-]
Yeah I agree! I've been playing the RPG since May 12, 2011. The fact why RPG is lacking in productivity is because the source code was released by some hackers recently. You might've found many other duplicated RPGs on internet. The fact might also be lack of updates since August 16, 2014. Well, it gets pretty boring without any updates you know. Plus, the game rules are too tough for new comers too. I've been seeing staffs dead too if I'm not wrong.

To gain list:
[you must login to view images][]
LOL!

All I do is. ART!!

[you must login to view images]

Find me on deviantart: [you must login to view links]

Click the images below for their sprite type tutorials
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
December 22, 2015 5:32:58am
[-]
@TamerZ
Yes, I know right. The struggle for newbies to catch on and the feeling of not being nearly as strong as the player above you is drearing. Updates are scarce, as stated and staff monitor less and less, and forgive me, but the staff don't really affect the game at all anymore.
Thank this message
December 22, 2015 2:12:07pm
[-]
yeah i agree to. for the new comers its tough..bcoz i m suffer from it. for some weeks i stopped to play this game bcoz of its toughness.

Thank this message
December 22, 2015 2:28:42pm
[-]
To be entirely honest I stopped doing the main game part of Creed because the forums always appealed to me more (Due to me being a...well known... Roleplayer around this site.) and even then, Da Man never updates the game so why should I bother doing anything in it when I already did the Gym battles and got all the gym badges? there's really nothing about the main game that I really find interesting anymore.

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
December 22, 2015 5:26:47pm
[-]
Definitely. The main game isn't really "main" for most players, because defeating gyms wasn't hard and after that all you'll do is go to Forums, train for clan, or spend all your money at the games corner. It does get underwhelmingly boring after some time.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]