Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Dear Staff, get off your butt.
Dear Staff, get off your butt.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
December 24, 2015 3:25:55am (This post was last modified: December 24, 2015 6:25:29pm by PokeMaster1010.)
[-]
[This thread has been removed by the writer]

Thank this message This post was thanked once.
Quote this message in a reply
December 24, 2015 3:54:47am
[-]
we staff member cant update the game, we only can moderated the site. Da man is the only one that allowed to update the game.

[you must login to view images]
Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
December 24, 2015 3:58:35am (This post was last modified: December 24, 2015 4:01:08am by Jeffrey0.)
[-]
Dear Staff,
I love this game, and I stand on behalf of all active players and say, "This game is falling apart." No updates have come out in over a year, almost no staff take the time to be active and interact. Staff really don't change the game at all anymore. I am saying, if "Da Man" wants to keep this RPG fresh, running and user-friendly, he needs to pick up his fricking donkey butt and get to work, because no one else is. The game is fun but it is NOT holding up, AT ALL. You see how there are no many registered users, but even though the number might look nice on paper, it really is just a bunch of 9 year olds, who signed up, and that's as far as they got. There needs to be a way to moderate this. Also, the reason there hasn't been an update in a lifetime better be that you staff, or whatever you are, are planning to release the biggest "We Care" update in history, or everyone is gonna find another place to waste time. New achievements, dungeon updates, clan wars, faster promo updates, Games Corner updates, New forums/ig releases, anything to make the game the slightest but more interesting. There are SO MANY ways, little itty bity ways to improve this RPG, and NO ONE is stepping up to deal with it. SERIOUSLY, just read the forums, and you will see, it's not just me who is saying this. Release a new colored Pokemon, new items, just do something. We (The players) Have not heard from Da Man Since August 2014, and are sick of it. Take into consideration keeping the game.
Sincerely,
PokeMaster1010 & the Pokemon Creed Community.

|Staff really don't change the game at all anymore.
All we have to do is enforce rules and explain the game. If there aren't any updates then all we do is make sure no one is breaking the rules, which doesn't happen often

|if "Da Man" wants to keep this RPG fresh, running and user-friendly, he needs to pick up his fricking donkey butt and get to work, because no one else is.
Even he knows this

| You see how there are no many registered users, but even though the number might look nice on paper, it really is just a bunch of 9 year olds, who signed up, and that's as far as they got.

what

|There needs to be a way to moderate this.
Moderate what

|Also, the reason there hasn't been an update in a lifetime better be that you staff, or whatever you are, are planning to release the biggest "We Care" update in history, or everyone is gonna find another place to waste time.

Only Da Man can update the game. Any staff that isn't red can only wait, and all the red mods are pretty much inactive.

|There are SO MANY ways, little itty bity ways to improve this RPG, and NO ONE is stepping up to deal with it.
alrite you code the game

| Release a new colored Pokemon, new items, just do something.
Promo Center? Holiday events?

Basically there is nothing anyone can do unless da man has the time to update. Not much of a point in making this thread because he himself knows what's going on.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
December 24, 2015 4:18:04am
[-]
OK, I am just irritated, because I feel like this could be such a great game, but if it is, Da Man needs to want it to be, so he needs to try harder. I don't know if Da Man is keeping this as a priority, but how it is coming across to ME is that he isn't trying hard anymore. I don't really see the point of staff them if, as you said all they do is wait, and all Red mods are inactive. If they are them they aren't staff. Just good friends of Da Man.
Thank this message
December 24, 2015 6:10:37am
[-]
u look quit expirienced still did a mistake lol

[you must login to view images] i makesigs if u need just pm me AND ALSO FOR ANIMATIONS OR FOR USERNAME LIKE THAT JUST POST TO Arceusboy
Thank this message
December 24, 2015 12:11:37pm
[-]
Da Man's probably extremely busy,and in all honesty, this games success is probably a very low priority for him at this point, chances are he has much more important things he needs to focus on than this game.

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
December 24, 2015 12:24:25pm
[-]
But atleast he could do a bit of coding as of now its very boring and inactive and as a fact that compared to last year x mas promo really stinks
Thank this message
December 24, 2015 4:35:41pm
[-]
I know, I guess what I'm just saying is one person shouldn't try to speak for a whole community. Especially when some of the community ((Including me)) disagree with most of things they say. And usually things that are "a bit" of coding, are usually a lot of coding that does little effect. Most of the things in that message I just see as insults towards Da Man, the staff and new players and it provides little effect and is nothing we all haven't heard before

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
December 24, 2015 11:17:21pm (This post was last modified: December 24, 2015 11:45:22pm by BornAgain.)
[-]
LOL
"he needs to pick up his fricking donkey butt"
Creed Presidential Campaign 2015
Vote PokeMaster1010
We can stop those 9 year olds that sign up, and that's it.
But honestly, give a guy a break. He is human like you and I. All we need to do is be patient, and just be thankful that the game is still up. If the game is getting boring, then don't play it. I know this is quite straight forward, however making a big rant about the staff, and Da Man not doing anything about it isn't going to help. Also, if you have a problem with the "lack of updates", using the phrase "get off your butt" probably isn't the best way to address your concerns or the issue you have with the RPG or people who manage it. They aren't lazy, as many have stated, they have no power to change it. I know, it is a bummer that there hasn't been many updates, but that doesn't mean we should bash the mods about it.

Thank this message This post was thanked once.
December 24, 2015 11:35:11pm
[-]
well i kinda dissagree with this post considering he also has a life, im sure right now if i was the one to own this i sure as hell would not have the time to get onto the Computer and code some rainbow crap and tiny updates just because a few people want something new..

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Banette (Doesn't exist ;-; )
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message
December 25, 2015 2:19:58am
[-]
Well i would give him a little credit as he atleast took time to update the current promo as of r.arceus .
Thank you admin.
We should atleast thank him for his work and shout for him not doing
+ve and -ve
Thank this message
December 25, 2015 3:12:42am
[-]
yeah actually this game going to irritating.
i have joined in july 15 but till then nothing new happened. i saw the past promo they are very high level poke. i m here bcoz of some friends.
Thank this message
December 25, 2015 6:55:00am
[-]
Shout out to Jeffrey0 for that copy and paste. It was well written but stupid. Except the part about the year+ old news. That should be updated. ;-;

Back after quitting forever ago.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]