Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Automated Begginer's Guide PMs
Automated Begginer's Guide PMs
Favorite Thread Post Reply
December 30, 2015 9:32:40am (This post was last modified: December 30, 2015 9:35:42am by BornAgain.)
[-]
I have seen certain players join recently, and they ask a whole lot of questions that are answered somewhere in Pokemon Creed game, or forums. It gave me an idea. I don't know if anyone has suggested this, but I think for every player that joins, there should be an automated begginer's guide PM sent to them. This should be a regular PM that welcomes the player ("Welcome to Pokemon Creed [insert name here]" ), then has lists of links that they can go to, to get to the rules, rate list, maybe guide help on sites like PCreedHelp, the questions and help section on forums etc., so they can navigate on their own. Honestly, I have gotten a lot of questions recently about where someone can find rates, or where can I buy a house, and the list goes on. I just think it would be convenient for both joining players, and existing players, and will probably save much time and explaining. This probably isn't too well said, or formatted, but meh, it's 5:30 a.m. here, Lol. I would appreciate some comments with feedback, and suggestions to possibly improve this idea. Thank you for listening!

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message This post was thanked once.
Quote this message in a reply
December 30, 2015 9:44:21am
[-]
Awesome plan BornAgain! I rate it 10/10. It'll really help beginners instead of asking others!

Hope it'll get added!

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
January 18, 2016 11:18:04am
[-]
I prefer the old interactive help thingy. Cause i got most friends by asking help or helping others. That way people will talk with each other :D. But its a cool idea cause now i see people asking weird questions which i myself cant answer. Its basically like and FAQ section which is there in the creed section --> [you must login to view links]

Lf bug type coloureds !
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]