Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < More Gift Variety
More Gift Variety
Favorite Thread Post Reply
More Gift Variety
January 02, 2016 5:42:44pm
[-]
More Gift Variety
I get the gifts are pretty much useless and are primarily used to make one's page look flashy. However, I think this is still fairly relevant. Hopefully I'm not the only one who thinks pretty much all the gifts are romantically themed with none really having a pokemon world feel to them. It'd be nice to have more options to send to friends. Just a few ideas here...

A certificate of recognition. Like those pieces of paper they give you in school for making honor roll or having perfect attendance, but just to give people as a gift for whatever reason you want. I figure these could probably be used for accomplishing little but not so unimportant things in your clan.
Different colored and different sized warped present boxes with prices based on their variation. Perhaps even with the option to be opened giving the recipient a random item/amount of money/pokemon/points/coins/etc. that is worth approximately how much the gift was purchased for.
Key chains of different types. You can send a keychain based on whatever city in whatever region you're currently in. Perhaps some could be battle tower themed or themed to look like a specific Pokemon.
A can of soda or some tea, not everyone drinks coffee and alcohol you know...
Pokemon sculptures. Anyone see that episode of the anime with the Crystal Onix? A character in that episode made glass pokemon sculptures and they looked pretty cool.

I can probably thing of a lot more, but that should be enough to start with...

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 02, 2016 6:03:26pm
[-]
that's a great idea...especially the key chain one...and there could be a variety in sculptures.......there could also be plushies

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]