Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < Just a quick clan image question
Just a quick clan image question
Favorite Thread Post Reply
January 04, 2016 8:22:16pm
[-]
Why can't I edit my clan's image? (I tried doing so, but it just redirects me to editclan.php and doesn't say it was successful/a failure.)

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Made by Oscah!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 05, 2016 11:30:32am (This post was last modified: January 05, 2016 11:30:48am by jacktheking.)
[-]
I am able to edit my clan image link on my Firefox. What's the image host you are using? A link to the image will be greatly appreciated by Da man.

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen
[you must login to view images]

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 06, 2016 11:26:24am (This post was last modified: January 06, 2016 11:26:48am by Erigor.)
[-]
Yeah, nvm. Jeffrey0 helped me figure this out.
Turns out, I had to edit the clan's description while trying to edit the image.

EDIT:

A staff member can close this whenever they see it.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Made by Oscah!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,179 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]