Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < rainbow pokeball event?
rainbow pokeball event?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
rainbow pokeball event?
January 08, 2016 8:19:14am
[-]
rainbow pokeball event?
i think(if this is right or not) that you should put back the rainbow pokeball event. Otherwise whats the point of buying a rainbow pokeball and not be able to use it
Thats a waste of money

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 08, 2016 8:33:09am
[-]
Rainbow PokeBall event?
You could capture Rainbow Mudkip and Shadow Mudkip with Rainbow/Shadow balls. There might be some more features for them. Well, if you think it's a waste, don't buy :)

[align=center]Visit my Signature Shop :)
Thank this message
January 08, 2016 8:44:24am
[-]
how and i already bought it
if theres no way to get r mudkip then no point
Thank this message
January 08, 2016 8:50:45am
[-]
@Thulung, hyunwooko.

There is no way to get R.Mudkip or S.Mudkip except from trading/Auction House. The capture event was removed a long time ago, and the ability to buy the Pokeballs should be removed too since new players could fall into the trap of buying something that's pretty much useless.
Thank this message
January 08, 2016 4:01:24pm
[-]
Yeah. They should just remove the colored pokeballs thingy, since i earned labpoints before and now they are kinda useless now, plus the VIP thingy too -_-

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]