Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Crossover Roleplay (Advanced Roleplay)
Crossover Roleplay (Advanced Roleplay)
Favorite Thread Post Reply
January 12, 2016 10:44:26pm
[-]
"Welcome all to the Vercesice (Vur- sehs- ice), the connection between every video game, creepypasta, tv show, and imagination in the entire universe. I am Forthes, the God of Vercesice. You may think I am an all-powerful being. I am not. My world is dying, and I need your help, all of you.... There have been way too few visitors, displeasing Verces, the creator of everythiung, he is the all-powerful God of everything.... Once Vercesice dies, not only do I die, you all die. All you have to do is open every portal and encourage everyone to visit this world... Please, save Vercesice.... And yourselves...."

Rules:
1. Basic rules everyone should know. This an advanced roleplay, and these things are very fundamental to this roleplay.
2. Everything on the form with a "*" must be described with at least one paragraph, a good 4-5 sentences, describing a complete thought.
3. Use good English grammar, if not, I cannot let you in, very sorry if English is not your first language.
4. Canon and OCs are allowed, but I have my very own reserved characters. (However, for every character someone has, a post for each character must have a solid two full paragraphs. A good tip is ro use all 5 senses, sight, hearing, and smell will probably make a full paragraph together.)
5. If you have any questions, or wish to reserve a character, PM me. Btw, canon storyline is all thrown away in Vercesice.
Here are my reserved characters:
Forthes, Verces (will only rarely be played as, only to guide the other characters in storyline, 2 full paragraphs will not be necessary.)
Ace, Sans, Papyrus, Yumi, Ami, Ness, Undyne, Alphys.
(Sans and Papyrus will be the only characters I play as until I say otherwise.)

Form;
Name:
Species:
Appearance*:
Personality*:
Biography*:
Other*:

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 12, 2016 11:43:01pm
[-]
Name: Sans
Species: Skeleton
Appearance*: He is about 5'0 ft tall, and weighs about 23 lbs, as the human skeleton (Which I'm assuming Sans is,) only weighs about 15% of your entire body weight. I also included his clothes' weight which would weigh at most 5 pounds. Anyways, he has a rounded head with two empty eye sockets except for two white pupils and occasionally (when he's reeeeeeally angry) a blue ring or just an empty socket. He wears a heavy coat and what I'm assuming sweat pants with a white stripe on the side of each leg. Under his coat he wears a white T-shirt and he also wears tennis shoes outside, but pink house slippers inside.
Personality*: Sans is a comedian, kind of. He loves telling bad puns, especially to annoy his younger brother, Papyrus. He can be serious, however, and will do whatever it takes to protect Papyrus. Sans is pretty chill when it's peaceful, and enjoys sleeping. He also tends to slack off of work when his brother makes him do something. Altogether, Sans is a completely relatable character.
Biography*: Sans doesn't have much of a shown biography, so, he can be excused from an entire paragraph from this. (If your character is like that, please PM me.)
Other*: Sans is a relatable character, and he is absolutely lovable, as well as Papyrus. He is named after the font "Comic Sans MS". He speaks in all lowercase in text, which will be shown like this in the roleplay.
"*hey, i've been doing a ton of work.
*skele-ton."
(He is the only character, alongside any other kind of CANON character that can get away with that. If your charcter is like that, show a screenshot in a spoiler feature. I'll tell you if I'll allow it.)

Name: Papyrus
Species: Skeleton
Appearance*: Papyrus is about 6'4 or so, and I'll estimate unlike Sans who I calculate (and kinda estimated) his weight. I'll say Papyrus weighs about 26 lbs, due to being taller, and probably more physically strong(er?) than Sans. Papyrus is a more realistic looking skeleton in a costume made for a costume party. He loved it and it stuck. I don't know how to describe it further, so I'll just post a pic of him and Sans.
Personality*: Papyrus is a fun-loving, confident, and absolutely lovable character. He is a hard worker and is nonetheless fair. He is more than eager to get into the royal guard, please Undyne, and be popular. He trains very hard but is fair when trying to catch a human. In comparison in "brains" Sans is by far smarter than Papyrus. But Papyrus is pretty smart too.
Biography*: *same as Sans.
Other*: Papyrus talks similar to Sans, but since all caps is against Creed Rules, I simply cannot do that, unless I post everything he says as a picture made on MS Paint, using his given font. Which isn't that bad of an idea, I dunno, I'd like to hear from you guys. All round, Papyrus is a pretty cool character, and the fanbase, including me, just adores the Skele-bros. :D

[you must login to view images] Not made by me, all credit goes to original artist.
Thank this message
January 13, 2016 12:48:35am (This post was last modified: January 13, 2016 12:50:10am by UmbreonRogue.)
[-]
Name: Paradox
Species: Mixel-Nixel hybrid
Appearance*: Paradox is a quadruped, standing at approximately 2"3 at the shoulders; neck length isn't taken to account. Her main body is completely white, though she wears black armor covering part of her face (including downwards to the snout), long neck, back, chest, and upper stomach, protecting most of the vital organs. Attached to the shoulders of the armor are long, pointy and thin wings useless for flight but perfect as weapons that she could control in a way the hybrid doesn't know how it works. Speaking of combat-ideal parts, she has tail armor that is spiked, razor sharp fangs, three large claws on each foot, and an orb that is located on her chest (and is natural) that allows her to copy a single power for an hour before she couldn't anymore, and glows if she mimics the ability.
Personality*: She's...rough to say the least. Paradox comes off as rather cold, especially to her enemies and somewhat to her clients. She does have a soft side, but only friends are able to see it, and even to say that it is rare. There is no saying that she is evil, quite the opposite. But to others it seems she is serving herself, the way that the jobs seem to be only about the money. However, that, along with her coldness and sarcasm, is her way of pushing other people away.
Biography*: Her's was not even a natural birth. Paradox was originally meant to be protector of Mixels Land made from pure Mixel DNA, created by a science-oriented tribe. Though she was stolen from said tribe in a Nixel invasion. Nixel DNA was added to the egg, and Paradox (nameless back then) was hatched. The experiment was treated cruelly, as she was seen as nothing more as a living weapon. After an invasion on a Mixel tribe located near Nixels Land which she was required to go to, Major Nixel deemed her useless and put her in a dark room until he knew what to do with her. Outraged, Paradox used a power she copied from earlier (she still had fifteen minutes left on her) to destroy the place. She escaped, but not unscathed, as injuries were inflicted on her even with the protection of the armor. She roamed near the border (but not too close), spending her days searching for food, and one of her wounds had gotten infected. At one point, she was desperate enough to try to break in a single house, but passed out from both hunger and the pain from the infected wound. The old, tribeless Mixel who lived there nursed Paradox back to health and took her in, until he passed away from old age a few years later. Paradox, taking the food and Mucks left behind, traveled until she reached Mixel Mountain, where she made the dangerous terrain her home, and made it her hobby to "guard" the large Rainbow Cubit there. Unfortunately, it broke into smaller cubits in "Mixed Up" while Paradox was taking a nap. From there on, she stopped being a recluse and was hired by tribes to retrieve Cubits from the Nixels and occasionally as a bodyguard. She moved to Vercesise for new opportunities.
Other*: Despite being part Mixel and due to being part Nixel, she struggles in the creative arts, though Paradox is improving. The most she could handle at the moment is short poetry and simple artwork. She bares her fangs if the situation calls to be threatening. Paradox also is bad at making jokes.

And also, I like candy (completely irrelevant but I do this for most RPs).

Are the posts going to be slow? I can't handle fast-paced RPs of this complexity. If it is fast, I'll try to keep up to the best of my ability.

[you must login to view images] Thanks Oscah!
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] Thanks BlueLink9001! He made all three of those!
[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey!
[you must login to view images] Surprise!
[you must login to view images] Temmie intensifies...
Thank this message
January 13, 2016 12:52:11am
[-]
((Accepted, and each post will be 2 full paragraphs for each character someone has ))
Thank this message
January 13, 2016 12:58:01am
[-]
(OoC: Alright, will we wait for more folks to join? Or do we start right now?)

[you must login to view images] Thanks Oscah!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] Thanks BlueLink9001! He made all three of those!
[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey!
[you must login to view images] Surprise!
[you must login to view images] Temmie intensifies...
Thank this message
January 13, 2016 1:04:18am
[-]
We can start, but we will need a new thread to role-play on.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]