Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Trainer of the day
Trainer of the day
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Trainer of the day
February 01, 2016 9:52:56am
[-]
Trainer of the day
I was just wondering.......like one who win the most bets in a day recieves the 'gambler of the day' title.......how about that- A person who trains the most(like 450 Bil) in a day gets a title named 'trainer of the day'? Please rate it

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 01, 2016 11:23:00am
[-]
No... Just. No.
Here's a little revision:

To the one that can complete more than X Battles (by fainting 6 Pokemon of the NPC/user -> Must have 6 Pokemon in their team to have it count!) per day shall get the title "Trainer of the Day," otherwise we'd have a few people with "Trainer of the Day" if you do it by exp instead of battles.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Made by Oscah!
Thank this message
February 01, 2016 12:08:20pm
[-]
February 01, 2016 11:23:00amErigor Wrote:  No... Just. No.
Here's a little revision:

To the one that can complete more than X Battles (by fainting 6 Pokemon of the NPC/user -> Must have 6 Pokemon in their team to have it count!) per day shall get the title "Trainer of the Day," otherwise we'd have a few people with "Trainer of the Day" if you do it by exp instead of battles.

rather......there could be 2 titles one trainer of the day and another battler of the day..how about it? That'll give a chance of earning more coins

Thank this message
February 01, 2016 6:13:45pm
[-]
Hmm the Battler of the Day sounds good as it may motivate others to train even more. Trainer of the Day, in my opinion, isn't a very good idea as it pretty much limits only Trainers with high level Pokemon to be eligible to win, and even if newer players tried really hard, they wouldn't be able to overtake people who have been training for years.
Thank this message
February 01, 2016 11:08:25pm
[-]
Yeah agreed battling trainer of the day sounds good!Others wise it would be a rip off for newbies
Thank this message
February 02, 2016 8:36:18am
[-]
hmm thanks for your response

Thank this message
February 02, 2016 9:11:00am
[-]
I agree with what you guys are saying, like you said 450 bil to get trainer of the day and 450 bil is very easy for me to get in one day so yea i think it should be based on battles

[you must login to view images]
credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
February 02, 2016 12:04:02pm
[-]
If it was battles.. I'd battle someone with a lvl 5 poke and use my main to finish it quickly and win battler of the day. But I love the idea cause that would make me more active :D

Lf bug type coloureds !
Thank this message
February 02, 2016 4:30:09pm
[-]
thanks ganbler thanks yathin for your response....hope it gets added xP

Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]