Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < need to konw plz help and post ur suggestion.
need to konw plz help and post ur suggestion.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
February 05, 2016 12:35:55pm
[-]
Bidding on own pokemon.. Is it illegal..? Think it in business minded. Plz.i dont think its an illegel step.. Bcoz somehow i need my poke back i put in auction. Then what i can do.. I bid it my own storage..but i put the legal price not the illegal price. But still there is a oppurtunity to the players to claim the promo bcoz the price is legal.
Yeah i m bidding on my own poke..i think its not against the rule..i dont hv proof others players if they bid thier own poke..but one thing in business section .especially the auction is the business section of this creed. U can do anything u want.in the real auction in our life its happen too..i dont want to loose my poke if i dont get the real price of it. If my mind thought that if i can get more coins i bid on it at least 9k coins. But i do only 7999 coins bcoz the real price of r.deoxys is 8 k coins. In auction u can put and also u can give up from it. I dont think its illegal..bcoz i put the real price not much more than of its real price..
Put ur opinion plz..and plz think in business minded..dont u think in our real life at auction isnt it happen.?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 05, 2016 1:54:09pm
[-]
Lol then whats the point of auctioning a pokemon? If you want to bid on your own pokemon, then dont auction it. Just sell/trade it with someone!

If you set up an auction by mistake, then tell someone else (maybe your friend) to bid on that pokemon. Once he wins it, take it back from him by paying what he paid for it.

I dont think it's good to bid on your own pokemon! As far as i've seen, it's illegal! So dont do it

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
February 05, 2016 2:34:15pm (This post was last modified: February 05, 2016 3:00:53pm by Pranjit.)
[-]
i need the pokemon back thats why auctioning..elite..but thank for ur suggestion. i will keep it mind..if i do wrong auctiong i will said to my friend to bid and back it to me not from my own storage.

Thank this message
February 05, 2016 7:35:17pm
[-]
actually is it against the rules, read the first rule: [you must login to view links]

and if you need the pokemon bad enough, have a friend bid on it like Eliteboy said. also it give you unfair advanage on it, since you put it at near the amount is rate, and if other peoples want to bids on it then they will have to goes over the rate it goes for.

and with real life auction doesn't have anything to do with creed AH, if you dont want risk losing your pokemon for less then what is worth then dont puts on the AH in the first place, is just like with 50/50 betting, if you dont want to risk losing your pokemon/coins then dont bet

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
February 05, 2016 8:00:01pm
[-]
oh i apologise..i will never do it again..thanx

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,179 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]