Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < hitdown problem.
hitdown problem.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
hitdown problem.
February 14, 2016 11:16:01pm (This post was last modified: February 15, 2016 12:20:41am by littlemadcluck.)
[-]
hitdown problem.
I should've won hitdown I got a hit and it showed no one this happened to me twice is this a glitch?
I just want my coins and shadow bidoof

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 15, 2016 2:08:56am
[-]
yeah I think its a glitch cuz it happens to me a lot and lot
Thank this message
February 15, 2016 5:16:30pm (This post was last modified: February 15, 2016 5:23:24pm by Zeek Wolffe.)
[-]
hitdown problem.
You probably hit just a few milliseconds too early, however because the page was still loading after your hit the seconds appeared as though you should have won and it showed no winners because it loaded on the exact second when the winners change. I used to have that problem, but I've managed to adjust my timing and it works just fine when you do it right, you're just getting a little off is all.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,179 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]