Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < Clan Credits Algorithm
Clan Credits Algorithm
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Clan Credits Algorithm
March 24, 2016 2:10:34am
[-]
Clan Credits Algorithm
Can anyone tell me the algorithm for earning clan credits? I know it's probably based off exp, but it seems to vary so much from different leveled NPCs that my math skills aren't high enough to pin point exactly how many will be earned from which NPC. At this point it just seems like it's based more on how many battles and not how much exp since the lower NPCs earn me more for the same number of levels gained.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 24, 2016 3:51:16am
[-]
It's based on EXP. 1 credit per EXP, but it's capped at like 400k

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
March 24, 2016 8:34:53am
[-]
That explains a lot, thanks.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]