Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < DaMan may be busy with School/College.
DaMan may be busy with School/College.
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
July 14, 2016 4:51:02am
[-]
I'd think he would rather put his education before this game,Then he'll most likely come back once all of that stuff is over. (Which explains why Creed didn't shutdown yet.)

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 14, 2016 11:11:21am
[-]
This might be true. But, the fact that he only comes on about five times a year is ridiculous. Also, I believe Alan (Da Man) has totally given up on his Creed project.

Why do I believe this?
The fact that he's selling his [you must login to view links] website, and let his [you must login to view links] website expire should be reason enough.

"Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
#Billers If you're not a Biller, don't join.
Thank this message
July 14, 2016 11:28:27am
[-]
Seriously? No ? Seriously? Nooo (thumbs up to every ScreaM fan who got the reference)

Ok now seriously (punintended) , If he is busy with shcool collage he can tell a dev t run the website till hes busy , so thats not the case , the dude wants the game to run he makes sure it is run , if he dosent he will let it freefall

:)
Thank this message
August 15, 2016 4:58:32pm
[-]
DaMan isn't the man to abandon his game without telling us.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]