Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Too much rubbish going on in chat
Too much rubbish going on in chat
Favorite Thread Post Reply
November 22, 2016 11:29:02am
[-]
Hi everyone, idk if its just me but everytime i log in to chat recently there is a fight/argument occuring or the chat is just rubbish. I dont know if we need to tighten up the rules or something but all this garbage and arguments in chat has to stop.

[you must login to view images]
credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 22, 2016 12:48:49pm
[-]
There has been some stupid peoples appearing recently. I've been seeing many swear languages but no any charges for them. All they get is a temporary ban sometimes though they ban evade every time.

[align=center]Visit my Signature Shop :)
Thank this message
November 22, 2016 1:18:28pm (This post was last modified: November 22, 2016 1:24:16pm by brys18.)
[-]
Please do report to staff members as we are not online 24/7.
Take a screenshot or probably much better if screenshots(Yes. Whole conversation about the argument if possible. Not just a single post.)
^This also includes for those who are swearing and saying inappropriate stuffs.

The same with ban evading if they only got a temporary chat ban by Creed Bot

Thank this message
November 23, 2016 1:54:41am
[-]
i think the solution is to ban vjustice1921 as he is a part of most of these arguments. jk please don't consider what i just said
Thank this message
November 23, 2016 2:29:03am
[-]
Tbh, gammy. You started it yesterday. vjustice, left your clan and you had the biggest fit about it yesterday.

When bat and I tried to control chat, both you, yathin and vj kept going.

Hypocritical much.

Thank this message
November 23, 2016 2:43:44am (This post was last modified: November 23, 2016 6:01:19am by Leafburn12.)
[-]
Lol deal with it. Chat honestly isn't that bad

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
November 25, 2016 12:00:54am
[-]
November 23, 2016 2:43:44amLeafburn12 Wrote:  Lol deal with it. Chat honestly isn't that bad

Not that bad? I see racist jokes, swearing and ban evading on a regular basis

Thank this message
November 26, 2016 12:50:31am
[-]
like brys said send a Screenshot to any staff member or pm them and it will be dealt with asap,i'll say longer bans are needed to some players and perm bans for those that do it constantly, as ive seen quite a lot of this crap also and tbh sometimes it gets out of hand and will be dealt with harshly if needed.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]