Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < The Begginers Guide
The Begginers Guide
Favorite Thread Post Reply
The Begginers Guide
May 18, 2011 12:44:12pm
[-]
The Begginers Guide
In this guide I will explain the basics to obtaining coins, training, and making some decent profit off of your promo's to keep you going for the long haul. I type to fast and Im a southern guy so I type how I talk, its easy to read but some of it may be spelled wrong, if you go grammar nazi on me I'll troll you for the rest of your stay :)

Important Note for Beginners

Every player is allowed two accounts, both of which you can compete in the daily games, you can also get the promo each week on two accounts, so always use two and do the daily games corner activities to double your earnings.

Training

Ok theres a basic way to train that is relatively easy, the only problem? You cant use a fire pokemon. This method consists of changing one move of the pokemon your training to Seed Flare, and going to NPC battles to battle Swimmer Richard, Seed flare should 2 hit his pokemon every time, this is pretty fast and extremely easy training. So for beginners its there easiest bet.

Coins

Theres several ways to make coins, but if your extremely new the first thing your going to want to do it go to the Gamescorner, Here there are activities to make coins and cash. Hitdown is any new players best friend, all you have to do is click the button when it reaches 0, first 3 people to click win coins and cash. This happens every hour and a half I believe, so if your active you can get coins really fast and easy. My personal favorite way of making coins is the fishing contest, but you have to buy a rod with some of your coins you got from a Hitdown win, you can purchase your rod from Mart Co., Its best to just buy the cheap one as it may take a tad bit longer to get a keeper but it saves you coins which is great. The fishing contest consists of 3 winners every 24 hours, meaning you have all day to get in the top 3. Now the last two options you have to do absolutely nothing on other than picking a number and clicking a button, both of these are long shots for coins but for what you have to do its nothing but 2 minutes of your time, Lucky Dip just requires you to click the Take Dip button, which then gives you a random prize. Next is the Daily Raffle, For this all you do is pick a number and cross your fingers, the odds are really high but the coin payout is better than the other games.

Note about coins

Dont bet in 50/50, there are to many people with 10,000 or more coins who do this everyday, they know how to play the system and know how to clean new players out. So if you want to keep your coins and get more and more I would suggest sticking to the above methods!

Promo's and how they can be used to make easy profit over time

When you get enough coins start buying promo's regardless of if you like them or not, if its a promo you like keep it as it will gain value over time, if its a promo you dont buy it anyways, as everyone can buy one and sell it for more than what they spent on it, meaning if you spend 100 coins on a promo you can automatically go to chats and sell it for 150 coins, meaning if you do this on both your accounts you just made an easy 100 coins, if you wait for the next promo to release you can ussually get 200 coins for a 100 coin promo if its something anyone is interested in. Play the promo's and overtime you will always have a steady ammount of coins and profit coming in.

Hope this helps the beginners and I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Feel free to post comments or questions, and if anyone thinks I should add anything to this just let me know.

Friends list: Brett, Alex, Sergio, Raul, Jason, James, Vicky, Xhinz

Annoying people: Pokemonofdarkness, Farhan
Thank this message This post was thanked once.
Quote this message in a reply
May 18, 2011 1:07:58pm
[-]
Cool guide ;D

[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
May 18, 2011 1:13:31pm
[-]
This thread should be stickied again. :P
I actually didn't know about us being allowed two accounts for promos, daily raffle etc, so even I learned something. xD
Once again, great thread Zack. :)

----------------------------------------

Both made by joeysparky234, thanks nub!
Thank this message
May 18, 2011 2:04:12pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 18, 2011 2:26:22pm (This post was last modified: May 18, 2011 2:47:41pm by kakoi.)
[-]
Nice guide :D I especially like the note about coins for beginners. I don't gamble haha

Another tip to get rich: Always check the auction. Most of the time, pokemon can worth as low as 25% of its original price in coins. Ignore normals(non-shadow/rainbow/luminous/cursed/golden) except high levels such as lvl 300, low level normals are worth nothing i think

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Legendary Trainer
Rare Pokemon Hunter

Click the well if you got no coins

Currently not looking for a trade but you can offer

Thank this message
May 18, 2011 4:51:37pm
[-]
Great guide. It's been missed since the last forums and I know it's going to continue helping new players :).

[you must login to view links]
Thank you to Joey for this awesome signature.
Thank this message
May 18, 2011 5:32:42pm
[-]
Great stuff :)
Thank this message
May 18, 2011 7:11:31pm
[-]
Atleast I know nubs are using it, just look at all of the nubs who have posted so far :P

Thank this message
May 18, 2011 11:24:35pm
[-]
dualo, sergoi and jaanx nub? lol haha

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Legendary Trainer
Rare Pokemon Hunter

Click the well if you got no coins

Currently not looking for a trade but you can offer

Thank this message
May 19, 2011 12:57:33am
[-]
"May 18, 2011 7:24:35pm""kakoi" Wrote:  dualo, sergoi and jaanx nub? lol haha

Those be the nubs I was referring to :P

Thank this message
May 19, 2011 3:40:40am
[-]
Lol NubNation :D

Not all legends are about victory. Some are about struggle, finding out who you are and your reason for being.
Thank this message
May 19, 2011 11:19:10am
[-]
Nubs are win! :P

Thank this message
May 19, 2011 12:21:18pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 19, 2011 12:49:05pm
[-]
ViP isnt that great, which is why i didnt include it.

Thank this message
July 31, 2011 6:03:26am
[-]
btw, u can have two accounts but if on the same computer, u can only do one wailord dip

u should use one comp for one dip and use the other comp for dip 2 XD

idk if it matters about registering on the same comp. srry
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,178 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]