Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Ribbons?
Ribbons?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Ribbons?
July 03, 2018 4:20:44am
[-]
Ribbons?
So I understand the whole deal with winning ribbons, and I think it was a great implementation to the game, but I've failed to find a place that definitively describes the meaning of each ribbon. I've searched in the forums and the only posts I've found are outdated, incomplete, and/or vague. So can this be that place?

Ribbons like the Infinity Ribbon are successfully self-explanatory (Becoming one with infinity and understanding the concepts behind infinity). This ribbon is won when you are the Infinity Master of the day and one could easily conclude this. But ones like Cool Ribbon Super (Super Contest Cool Category Super Rank winner) give much less insight into the importance of the ribbon and how it was one.

An explanation of each ribbon along with a reference image of it would be extremely helpful in furthering the understanding of ribbons and could also be used as a reference in the future to others in answering this same question.

If there is already a place where this compiled information exists and I have simply missed it, please inform me.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 03, 2018 6:05:05pm
[-]
It's good to see there's still people looking for stuff like this, here's an idea on what ribbon exists for what achievement:

Record Ribbon: For winning a spot in hitdown.
Royal Ribbon: For winning over the throne of a region.
Gorgeous Royal Ribbon: For taking over the thrones of all the regions.
Cool Ribbon: For securing a spot in the Fishing Contest.
Cool Ribbon Super: For being the Gambler of the Day.
Cool Ribbon Master: For being the Pokemon Guesser of the Day.
Legend Ribbon: For being one of the Legendary Donors to the bank.
Snorlax/Infinity/Pixelated/Speed/Minute Ribbon: For winning respective towers.

Don't think I missed any that aren't explanatory in themselves; hope this helps :)
Please correct me if I'm wrong for any of those.(although I'm pretty sure I know them right)

Thank this message
July 03, 2018 6:27:36pm
[-]
Awesome that all really helps. Thanks :)
And I hope there are others still interested in small parts of the game like this, it's really important we try and retain as much of a following as we can while awaiting v2.
Thank this message
July 04, 2018 4:22:15pm
[-]
Wellill, eyes on Da Man, hope he has ideas :P

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]