Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Mudkip's rate
Mudkip's rate
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Mudkip's rate
November 26, 2018 8:14:13pm
[-]
Mudkip's rate
I had a rainbow pokeball and i have a shadow pokeball. While playing game suddenly one rainbow mudkip appeared and then i beat that rainbow mudkip and caught that. When i checked the laboratory then i saw it saying 4999 coins/1495 lab credits needed to get that rainbow/shadow pokeball but when i checked the rates of those rainbow and shadow mudkip it says only 4k.
Isn't it a bit unfair? If you fix this then it might be very helpful for others.

Always keep smile and enjoy your life with your own way

[you must login to view images]
Thanks Arceusboy......

Thanks tanmay541091

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 26, 2018 8:34:24pm (This post was last modified: November 26, 2018 8:35:16pm by GrimReaper.)
[-]
Mudkip's rate
In the future if you have a rate suggested posted it in Rowl Rate list. Dont make a new thread about it

also the reason it at 4k in the first place was because Da Man didn't have it fixed at the time, He just fixed this recently (and increased the cost of the balls as well), so give us some time to figure out if the increased is warrant or not.

Thanks

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]