Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < [Help] - Defeat Gyms & other stuffs!
[Help] - Defeat Gyms & other stuffs!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
November 28, 2018 3:16:20pm (This post was last modified: November 29, 2018 1:44:44am by EliteBOY.)
[-]
Hello there!

Recently I've received some PM's from new members to help them defeat Gyms. They find it hard because of the level requirements. As we all know, the money gain is also reduced! It's not that easy for them to get the Pokeballs and other stuffs anymore.

So I have decided to help new members by lending some decent level Pokemons, so that they can easily defeat gyms. As of now, I'm having limited number of Pokemons to lend. But I'll be adding more soon!

For new members:
The Pokemons that are up for Loans are kept in one of my accounts and new members can Create a Loan for it. Make sure it's a LOAN for 1 minute and the number of Pokemons you loan isn't more than 6. (Just to let other people loan the Pokemons when needed! :P)

And you can also Create a loan here! - Thanks IM Challenger

Once you send a LOAN, just send a private message to me. I'll accept the trade! :)

Note: If you are an experienced member and you want to help me out with this, You can always donate some stuffs.

Donations can be Money, Pokeballs or normal Pokemons! (of Level > 50 and <600)

It'll be given out to the newbies. :)

For Donors:
If you want to donate, just create a trade here or send it directly with the note 'donation'!

Donations Received:

Spoiler:

Will be updated Later!

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message This post was thanked once.
Quote this message in a reply
November 29, 2018 12:17:38am
[-]
Thanks for the guide! I'm also willing to loan out any of my Pokemon for the gyms and I've got heaps within the level range.
Anyone can create a trade to me for a 1 minute loan here and I'll accept it when I can.
Please add this onto the main post EB, and thanks again :D
Thank this message
November 29, 2018 1:45:31am
[-]
November 29, 2018 1:17:38amIM Challenger Wrote:  Thanks for the guide! I'm also willing to loan out any of my Pokemon for the gyms and I've got heaps within the level range.
Anyone can create a trade to me for a 1 minute loan here and I'll accept it when I can.
Please add this onto the main post EB, and thanks again :D

Added!

Thanks IM Challenger

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
November 29, 2018 7:21:50am
[-]
November 29, 2018 2:45:31amEliteBOY Wrote:  
Added!

Thanks IM Challenger

Thanks! :D
Thank this message
December 05, 2018 9:50:56am
[-]
I got a whole range of pokes for the gym . It's all in my storage account. I used them to get badges recently.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]