Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Oak's Soul Transfer - Level Swapper - Swap levels of two pokemon
Oak's Soul Transfer - Level Swapper - Swap levels of two pokemon
Favorite Thread Post Reply
November 30, 2018 12:51:40pm (This post was last modified: November 30, 2018 1:50:06pm by Da Man.)
[-]
For 5,000 coins and $500 million, Professor Oak will swap the levels of two Pokemon of your choice.

The requirement is that both Pokemon must be at least level 100.

If the name of the lower level Pokemon comes in the alphabet before the higher level Pokemon, then a 80% discount is offered (1,000 coins and $100 million).

For example, Aron comes before Blastoise. The "colour" or "type" in the name also counts as part of the name. Thus, AncientCharizard comes before CursedAron.

What do you think and are the prices fair?

Slightly off-topic, but what about an item to base a Pokemon for 25,000 coins and $2.5 billion?

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 30, 2018 3:18:09pm
[-]
Oh yeah, it'd be awesome to swap the levels of a Pokemon. We can switch our normal main to our favorite colored Pokemon. And the price is fair enough too

And for the second one, the price seems a bit high (because of the money requirement! Omg it's 2.5b :O) and idk if the item is worthy enough to base a Pokemon unless the base form of it rates in millions. (Ofc, the rates of base rares will fall imo)

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
November 30, 2018 3:31:07pm
[-]
I support this idea. Sounds sick

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
November 30, 2018 5:46:02pm
[-]
The basing sounds cool, would break the rates for evolved pokemon, especially the rate for l.glalies.
Add a 1% chance of it being taken to lvl4? For level 3 and 2 it could be even more smaller, but that'd be cool

Thank this message
November 30, 2018 6:20:33pm (This post was last modified: November 30, 2018 9:31:09pm by jamesdomingo.)
[-]
I 100% agree with the option to use coins and cash to make a pokemon base again. I feel like it should also cost a bit more than 25k. Maybe 50k.
Lastly, this should only be applied for non evolutioned pokemons (Like you cant use this option for charizard/chameleon but you can for charmander).

As for the level swap, I think that'd be cool.
You can switch your main pokemon with a rare and thatd be more entertaining to train with.

Thank this message
December 01, 2018 1:19:33am
[-]
About the Item that will make a Pokemon Base.

I was always under the impression that the item 'Infection" make Pokemon Base?

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]