Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Monthly Tower
Monthly Tower
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Monthly Tower
December 06, 2018 7:10:14am
[-]
Monthly Tower
So I was thinking that there should be a new tower where every month, prize will change. And if you beat it, you get a special prize (pokemon) which will only be obtainable once. The tower will consist of certain pokemon that will be hard to defeat and will be a challenge for others to come up with in a way to defeat it or it can be like an elite 4 style but in a tower. There can also be a prize in coins/item for the first 3 to beat it. It doesn't have to be monthly it can be biweekly as well. And entry could be free, but if people want it to be harder and want the pokemon to be more rare, it can require a certain item or coins to enter each time. Anyways this is just a quick idea so I wanted to hear others thoughts as well. I feel this will help keep the players busy as too :)

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 07, 2018 2:57:58am
[-]
Sounds like a nice idea, especially as the coloured towers are impossible to beat rn.(Have they been nerfed?)

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]