Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Contests < Well It's been 13 years
Well It's been 13 years
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Well It's been 13 years
August 11, 2023 9:15:46pm (This post was last modified: August 26, 2023 9:40:40pm by zapdos.)
[-]
Well It's been 13 years
Well it's been 13 years since I first started playing Pokemon Creed and like I've said
many times before enjoyed every minute of it with the odd bad moments of course.

So to celebrate this Instead of doing the usual Massive raffle on here I'll be holding an event on the Pokemon Creed Discord Server.

So on Sunday the 27th Aug come and join me on Discord, ALL ARE WELCOME, the more there the merrier and the longer it will last, so SPREAD THE WORD.

As you can see from the grid below there will be 200 prizes ranging from Coloured Pokemon, Special Items, Coins, Points and Money and in there somewhere are some Special Secret prizes

This will be different from my usual raffles, normally it's 1 win miss 2, not this time.
This time wins will be capped to 10 per player, once you reach 10 wins you can no longer enter any more, trying to will have you Disqualified from the next contest I do.(this will be checked)
Special prizes are maxed to 1 per player, These will be given out when the event is over to add to the surprise but If you do manage to pick a second I will change it to another random prize.

If Entries drop to below 10 players at any point I will stop the contests, I'm not messing about IT WILL END instantly so the more that come and stay the longer it lasts and the more you can win, simple.

The Event Will Start Roughly 9am Creed Time On Sunday The 27th Aug.I hope to see you all there.

THE RULES.

1 - Only use 1 account to play, trying to use more = Instant Disqualification (I will be checking)

2 - Do not rush me.

3 - Do not moan about not winning, at some point everyone will win something.

4 - Only post in the contest section when I've ASKED YOU to pick a number along with your In game ID.I will be VERY STRICT with this, you have been warned, even if you delete the post, make sure you read the Green text below.

5 - Have fun as always.

BREAKING RULES 2, 3 or 4 = I will add 2 points to your win total, let's say you have won 3 and took 3 prizes, it will get changed to 5 so you will win less.I will again be VERY STRICT with this, be warned, GOT IT?

[you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message This post was thanked 2 times.
Quote this message in a reply
August 20, 2023 6:59:36pm
[-]
I'll post the details of when it will be starting later when I have everything sorted out :)

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 20, 2023 8:03:07pm
[-]
Sweet ! I’ll probably throw some out there to as well but after you’re done
Thank this message
August 20, 2023 8:08:23pm (This post was last modified: August 26, 2023 12:06:15pm by lugia warrior.)
[-]
Well It's been 13 years
Sounds awesome , the rules are crystal clear and sounds fair , hope everyone wins. Thanks for the contest idea. I like it.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]