Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Contests < Contest for RainbowLapras among other things
Contest for RainbowLapras among other things
Favorite Thread Post Reply
January 16, 2024 10:39:15pm (This post was last modified: January 20, 2024 2:59:27pm by Applejack.)
[-]
I will be hosting a semi-new contest on discord on Saturday January 20th at 11:00PM PST. The main prize will be my RainbowLapras but there will be some other decent goodies, I think as well as some boxes.

The contest idea that I have will consist of 1 minute long raffles. That person, will then use the /roll command to roll a 100 sided dice and what number that gives them will be the prize that they win. Unfortunately, there are only 50 prizes and the closest number I can get with that is 100. So it may take a few turns at times to get a number that's between 1-50. Just keep your eyes posted in #contests on Saturday and maybe you'll be able to win my other Lapras.

[you must login to view images]
Thanks Katiesoar
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]