Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Graphics Showcase < Ultimate Sprite Shop
Ultimate Sprite Shop
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Ultimate Sprite Shop
March 06, 2012 8:37:05pm (This post was last modified: March 07, 2012 1:23:28am by Rocktem.)
[-]
Ultimate Sprite Shop
[you must login to view images]

we make banners trainer sprites fusions recolors and animations

feel free to suggest new names for our pallettes we might or might not change them.
pallette sheet

RULES! PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
1.No more than 7 requests at a time that doesn't mean post multiple times just to get more artwork
2.No critisism i allow 1 to 10 ratings but thats it
3.Don't post unless it's a request or has to do with OUR artwork
4.Don't get mad if we turn down a request we usually don't but some are really hard
5.Give us time to work
6.Don't post your own artwork here (unless you are given permission by me)

If you want to see all the requests in one pile, go to my photobucket account:
My PhotoBucket

BAN LIST:

Spoiler:
no one is banned yet

Pokemon artshop V.2 staff:

Spoiler:
Rocktem [Boss]

if you are a reuqester and liked the artwork that you got please reccommend the shop to your friends.

Help wanted:

Spoiler:

--
--

two spots remaining

examples:
fusions: this is eevee fused with zorua [you must login to view images]

banner: the picture on the top of this topic was made by me, the picture is called a banner, so by the looks of it, this is my low skill of a banner-maker

recolors: all recolors in pallette sheet, or if you want to make a pokemon the same color as another pokemon: [you must login to view images]
this is a blitzle recolored as zorua

devamp: this is black/white version of bulbasaur devamped by Red/Blue version bulbasaur: [you must login to view images]

revamp: this is Red/Blue version of mew revamped as black/white version of mew: [you must login to view images]

pillow shading: this is pillow shaded pikachu: [you must login to view images]

splicing: a fusion of 3 or more pokemon.... this is a splice of scizor, moltres, magmortor, and kyurem: [you must login to view images]

Enjoy Everyone :)

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 07, 2012 10:39:04am (This post was last modified: March 07, 2012 10:41:48am by ProHero.)
[-]
Spoiler isn't coded on this site -.-
Edit:P.s White backgrounds on sprites tick me off especially when an experienced spriter does it (but that might just be me)

Check it out here!
Bink's sake tastes SOO good
A GAINT banner by tippytippy (thanks)
I'm Back
Thank this message
March 07, 2012 8:50:12pm
[-]
"March 07, 2012 5:39:04am""ProHero" Wrote:  Spoiler isn't coded on this site -.-
Edit:P.s White backgrounds on sprites tick me off especially when an experienced spriter does it (but that might just be me)

I'm sorry but even as an experienced spriter I don't know how to make the background for the Pokemon sprite have the ability to match any background for websites.

If you can, please tell me how.
Thank this message
March 08, 2012 4:57:55am
[-]
"March 07, 2012 5:39:04am""ProHero" Wrote:  Spoiler isn't coded on this site -.-

"March 07, 2012 3:50:12pm""Rocktem" Wrote:  
I'm sorry but even as an experienced spriter I don't know how to make the background for the Pokemon sprite have the ability to match any background for websites.
If you can, please tell me how.

If you use paint, download paint.net (3.5mb) or gimp (25mb) export the image into one of these then use the wand tool to select the background (make sure to set tolerance to 0) and just press delete. Make sure to save as a .png

Check it out here!
Bink's sake tastes SOO good
A GAINT banner by tippytippy (thanks)
I'm Back
Thank this message
March 08, 2012 4:14:12pm
[-]
Can you do a pokeball vulpix?

Epic sig by Dualot :3
Awesome sig by dismouse
Thank this message
March 18, 2012 4:56:46am
[-]
Um, I already have a sprite shop called "The Ultimate Sprite Shop" open, so I think you might wanna change the name of this.

Thanks Soccer123new
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,184 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]