March 11, 2012 7:40:07pm
[-]
Sorry I took too long, forgot about this, so made a quick one:

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 12, 2012 3:15:20pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
March 12, 2012 7:48:47pm
[-]
Oh ok sorry

Thank this message
March 12, 2012 8:14:23pm
[-]
Today is the Deadline
I can Post now

[you must login to view images] <--- Kudos Goes to Swimmergirl3618 for making this awesome pic :)

Made by Fireheart666, who is an awesome person, and willing to help anyone with anything. He made this sig expecting nothing in return. In my eyes, Fireheart is an amazing person, and i don't care what anyone says, my opinion will remain the same until the world ends.

[you must login to view images] Made by dithjohn080810. He is an amazing artist and did this, I met him for only about 10 seconds and he said he'll make this for free. If that doesn't classify as Awesome, you do not know Awesome.
Thank this message
March 12, 2012 8:31:06pm
[-]
This is the one i've made ---> [you must login to view images]

And Because Harmony said the max size is 500x300 I resized it to look like this one ---> [you must login to view images]

My First siggy

But now I am curious about what people think

So I wait...

(On the side note, this is my first siggy ever, and not just my first one on creed, my first ever one. So I'm expecting lots of criticism)

[you must login to view images] <--- Kudos Goes to Swimmergirl3618 for making this awesome pic :)

Made by Fireheart666, who is an awesome person, and willing to help anyone with anything. He made this sig expecting nothing in return. In my eyes, Fireheart is an amazing person, and i don't care what anyone says, my opinion will remain the same until the world ends.

[you must login to view images] Made by dithjohn080810. He is an amazing artist and did this, I met him for only about 10 seconds and he said he'll make this for free. If that doesn't classify as Awesome, you do not know Awesome.
Thank this message
March 13, 2012 4:10:29am
[-]

Thank this message
March 13, 2012 10:55:59pm (This post was last modified: March 13, 2012 10:57:27pm by AugustSnowe.)
[-]
Harmony - A black border probably would have suited this nice. It's so blue lol. Um, the effects don't particularly flow with the render, there isn't really much depth either. Blue background, the city, then all those lightning-like effects xD I've also noticed a lot of your sigs are blue, favorite color, I'm guessing? ;o {7/10}

Dualot - Did the render come that dark? If it did, using such a bright background didn't help at all lol. The border is kinda eh, it stands out too much and doesn't really look good. Background looks okay, there's the contrast between the two sides but there isn't much depth or flow. Text looks alright, it's pretty decent if you rushed it i guess. {6/10}

Chosen One - Oh my Jesus >___< I don't even know where to start...um, the text, it blends in with the mask there. And um. It looks like a default text, you should really look for some others first. There's no flow, know what I mean? xD It's really obvious that his feet don't look like they're touching the grass, all of the renders or whatever you used are dark gray, black, or gray, and the bright green grass and bright blue explosion completely throw any color scheme at all. I don't see ant effects other than the blur of the blowing up thingy (look at my amazing vocabulary) and the grass. Only use one object next time and try to use the background to more of your advantage.
What program did you use? You should use GIMP if you aren't already, it's free, then follow some of Intrep's beginner tuts and art help links. Don't worry too much, it's only your first, it really takes a lot of practice to be able to get to higher skill levels. I remember when AntiChrist and LucasHyb made their first sigs, they weren't exactly... great. Lol. So good luck in the future and with your second sig:)

Andd, congrats to Harmony ;D

The stars are shining, are you watching them too?
I swear they're lighting the sky for you...
Thank this message
March 13, 2012 11:10:55pm
[-]
Aww I lost again lol

Uhmm I think it did :P
But yeah, not as good sig this time :/

But thanks for the critique.
But congrats harmony for winning and Chosen one for trying :P
Thank this message
March 14, 2012 3:27:01am
[-]

Thank this message
March 14, 2012 7:44:42pm
[-]
"Great sig battle"? Are you sure? did you even see mine? I knew i never stood a chance so please spare me the pity. On a side note: OMG Dualot lost?

Thank this message
March 14, 2012 7:48:44pm
[-]
Updating the scores now
good effort guys

wanna learn gfx?
V Learn teminology here V
[you must login to view links]
V and dive into my tutorials here V
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,184 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]