Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Clans < Vote and Help Create a Meme or a PMD Clan!
Vote and Help Create a Meme or a PMD Clan!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
July 15, 2012 9:21:10pm (This post was last modified: September 16, 2012 8:53:15pm by Jeffrey0.)
[-]
This clan is going to have ranks based on memes.
Clan Leader (me) will have Over 9000! as his/her rank.
People that donate 50 coins or more will get to choose a ranking.
People with 0-100,000,000 clan exp will have Problem? as his/her rank.
People with 100,000,001- 500,000,000 clan exp will have I liek Mudkips as his/her rank.
People with 500,000,001- 1,000,000,000 clan exp will have Forever Alone as his/her rank.
People with 1,000,000,001- 5,000,000,000 clan exp will have Zerg Rush as his/her rank.
People with 5,000,000,001- 10,000,000,000 clan exp will have Rage as his/her rank.
People with 10,00,000,001- 25,000,000,000 clan exp will have Objection! as his/her rank.
Finally, people with 25,000,000,000,001 and more clan exp will have Falcon Punch! as his/her rank or get to choose an appropriate meme.
OR.....
You can choose to vote for a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon based ranking.
People with 0-100,000,000 exp get a Pikachu ranking.
People with 100,000,000-500,000,000 exp get a starter ranking.
People with 500,000,000-1,000,000,000 exp get a second evolution starter ranking.
People with 1,000,000,000-2,500,000,000 exp get a final evolution starter ranking.
People with 2,500,000,001 exp get any non-legendary pokemon ranking.
People that are part of Staff of the Clan get a legendary pokemon ranking.
I will keep track of who donated under this line.
Votes so far
Meme Ranks: 3
Jeffrey0
abcywe
RyuRan447
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Ranks: 1
pichu64

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 15, 2012 11:29:30pm
[-]
I'll donate all my coins- 4 of them. It still counts, right?

Thank this message
July 15, 2012 11:39:43pm (This post was last modified: July 20, 2012 5:04:28pm by Jeffrey0.)
[-]
Donate to Create All Your Memes Are Belong To Us!
July 15, 2012 7:29:30pmForever Alone Wrote:  I'll donate all my coins- 4 of them. It still counts, right?

No, it doesn't. Sorry, but you need to donate at least 10 to get a custom rank.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
July 18, 2012 1:43:05pm
[-]
can i join ur clan pls?

Selling all Of My Pokes Just check all of My Poke oh and Pm Me if you whant to offer
Thank this message
July 18, 2012 1:44:28pm
[-]
jeff how did u get 9000 coins so fast?

click link plz?
[url][you must login to view images][/url]

need cash clik below!
$1-5mil if u have below $100mil

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images][/url]
Thank this message
July 18, 2012 4:51:23pm
[-]
July 18, 2012 9:44:28amkalehammons Wrote:  jeff how did u get 9000 coins so fast?

What? I don't have 9000 coins! But I wish I did...

GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
July 18, 2012 4:54:07pm (This post was last modified: July 25, 2012 8:10:16pm by Jeffrey0.)
[-]
Donate to Create All Your Memes Are Belong To Us!
July 18, 2012 9:43:05amzerefs Wrote:  can i join ur clan pls?

Sure, but I don't have enough coins to make a clan. If you donate it would help alot. If you donate 10 or more, you can have a custom meme rank.

GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
July 23, 2012 7:09:06pm
[-]
BumpBumpBump

GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
July 25, 2012 1:20:56am
[-]
bumpy.
i thought of my rank as co-owner so i am wanting a clan like being pokemon and we'll call it pokemon dungeon

wow today was fun you no that had my friend to stay over 2 nghts ina row i no we are epic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!}on the other hand battle 3 pokemon one i got up to level 300 it was already level 248 just saying so you dont think that im a freaky battle genious pichu lover are epic !!!!! <3
Thank this message
July 25, 2012 12:02:27pm
[-]
Umm ok. What are the ranks? Pokemon ranks?

GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
July 25, 2012 12:22:02pm
[-]
Sis, if jeff wants a meme clan lat him make a meme clan. And Poke Revo has that idea already

Thank this message
July 25, 2012 4:34:29pm
[-]
Wait... You guys are family? Wow, lucky. My sisters don't even like pokemon

GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
July 25, 2012 6:24:13pm
[-]
i like finalfantasy but my sis hates the gut out of it ^^

Thank this message
July 25, 2012 6:26:41pm
[-]
I think we should vote for meme ranks or pmd ranks. I'll start one.

GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
July 25, 2012 6:29:53pm
[-]
July 25, 2012 2:24:13pmRyuRan447 Wrote:  i like finalfantasy but my sis hates the gut out of it ^^

I'm kind of like it after watching Advent Children, but my sister likes it. Funny, huh?

GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,191 posts in 39,221 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]