Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < 5 Slot- 6 Slot Pokemon Problem
5 Slot- 6 Slot Pokemon Problem
Favorite Thread Post Reply
July 18, 2012 2:05:06am
[-]
Everytime I put a pokemon into my sixth slot, the one in the fifth goes back into the box or when I put back the pokemon in the fifth slot, the sixth slot pokemon goes back into the box after I log out. When I log in I have to fix it again. Why is this?

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 18, 2012 2:36:31am
[-]
its a glitch that occurs after a loaned pokemon is taken back while its still in your party, i've encountered it alot. To fix it just remove all your pokemon from your party execpt your starter and put them all back :) hopefully this glitch will be fixed in time

created by darkness:)
click the card to go to my pick a card contest and win some prizes
Thank this message
July 18, 2012 11:56:49am
[-]
Thanks, it worked!

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
July 18, 2012 12:28:03pm
[-]
You soo copied , my thread -.- . Don't need to make this if there is already 1

[you must login to view images]True Story..
Thank this message
July 18, 2012 12:35:07pm
[-]
July 18, 2012 8:28:03amNo name Wrote:  You soo copied , my thread -.- . Don't need to make this if there is already 1

This one is different. Every time I fix it and log out, it happens again.

GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]