Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < What was your dream last night?
What was your dream last night?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
August 15, 2012 12:04:10am
[-]
Tell me what you dreamed about last night c:

[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 15, 2012 1:04:07am
[-]
I had a dream I was standing under a huge tree at night with flowers that had seven white petals each. One thing that was weird was that there were no stars in the sky but there was a moon. There were no other trees around but the one I was standing under. The ground was paved in cobblestone underneath me. The weirdest thing about the dream, however, was the fact that I was standing in Japan rather than the United States.

Please click the Swampert below!
Signatures by harmony. Thank you so much for taking the time to make them.

Click below to take a wish!

Almost all of my Pokemon are map Pokemon. :/
Thank this message
August 15, 2012 7:12:46pm
[-]
For some reason, I was designing a fashion line where everything is based on ribbons, glitter, wrapping paper, and scotch tape.
Er, I'm not too sure what was my subconscious trying to tell me...
Well, let just say decorating people like a gift box seem like a good fashion statement at the time.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
August 16, 2012 2:11:47am
[-]
I dreamed that I was running away from a shadow in rainy weather and threw firebombs at it to slow it down and I tripped got caught and woke up :/

Thank this message
August 16, 2012 2:28:42am
[-]
I dont ever remember my dreams. Everyone dreams, it's just some are so unimportant that your subconscious just throws the memory into the deepest part of the brain...

Thanks to Darkness for this signature!

Thanks to Darkness for this signature!

My better siggy! My creation.

My Dialga siggy! My creation.
Thank this message
August 16, 2012 3:14:13am
[-]
Sometimes I dream about the color black XD

Thank this message
August 16, 2012 10:10:37am
[-]
I tend not to remember most of my dreams, at the moment I can only remember a few of my dreams. And even then, the most recent dream I can remember was months ago. xD
For whatever reason I can remember one dream that I had years ago where I was in a tron-like city(every corner had a little green neon light going along it) and on the side of one of the taller buildings was a air vent, inside the air vent was a load of brains on a conveyor belt moving away from me. o:
I have absolutely no fluffing idea why I remember this dream, especially since it has been about five or six years since I had it. If anything it's just slightly disturbing. :L

----------------------------------------

Both made by joeysparky234, thanks nub!
Thank this message
August 16, 2012 5:42:45pm
[-]
I dreamt I had a pencil in my left hand, and the Jedward album in my right.

Livet pa en pinne...
Thank this message
August 16, 2012 5:59:35pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
August 18, 2012 11:40:49am
[-]
August 15, 2012 11:14:13pmRyuRan447 Wrote:  Sometimes I dream about the color black XD

Same! XD finally some1 that understands!
My dream last night was I was being chased by Pizzas (I wanted a pizza that night but my mum said no) and I ate them to death so i was crowned king and was rewarded a load of pizzas and hot dogs....
But they got taken! Also It kinda turned into a nightmare and a motorbike went past and whenever i die in my dream i wake up, and so i ran infront of the motorbike but i didn't die i was kinda really flat (Don't ask me how?!) and so i got run over by a lorry and died, but there was like some GAME OVER music and it was like dun dun dun and i saw yellow words GAME OVER like the donkey kong arcade games. And so I kinda went black so i saw nothing and then there was this guy like 'What the heck, this game is unbeatable, i didn't even do anything like that, i went to charge into the skeletons!'
the guy had a blue and Purple cap on and on the cap it said LIVE TO DIE!
That was my dream:D

Giving away all my things for free!
Thank this message
August 18, 2012 11:51:23am
[-]
IDK how but i also remember one i had when i was 2, when i was 2 i used to think that this pattern on my door looked like a monster so i had a dream that by the stairs in the hallway me, my mum and my sister were playing scrabble in a tiny corner (Dont ask me why) and i heard a licking kind of noise behind me, and so i looked, there was nothing, so i looked at the door and there was a moster there( Now when i think of the monster i think it is pretty cute) popping out of the door so i ran into the door going to attack it, remember i was 2! and it dissapeared, so i was about to go into my living room to find it, and inside our house there is a way that has Living room on left and kitchen on right and so i went to go there and when i got to the parting place i saw the monster thing, then my grandpa came in a Nappie (Dieper to americans) and pried open the monster's mouth, and he said hop in, and he, my mum and my sister just got into his mouth, and so i screamed (Where was my dad in all this?) and i tried to call for help but sometimes in nightmares when im so scared i can't talk, and that happened then, and so, I ran, but i couldn't go anywhere, and so he ate me, it was like a glass lift, and i was going down and i could see a load of pictures of my life, and then my mum was there and gave me my fav toy car i had and told me to not say i had it, and so i went, WOO TOY! and then I saw a picture in his bones and it was of his face, which turned into my dad's face, and i punched him in the face and he screamed and started crying, and then strangled me, and popped, next came the freaky bit, i got pooped out of the guy monster into a volcano, so i melted. There. That really brings back memories!

Giving away all my things for free!
Thank this message
September 12, 2012 1:01:37am
[-]
My dreams end in injury or explosion most of the time XD

Thank this message
October 17, 2012 12:55:09am
[-]
I dreamed that I jumped off the Eiffel Tower last night... and that me and my dream friend Scorpius found a treasure of gold, then everything became a sidescroller kinda like sonic :D

Thank this message
October 17, 2012 2:08:29am
[-]
My dreams are usually always dejavus and most come true in real life :L

An early birthday gift from adamwilson! :3

[you must login to view images] made by theman1357
Made by Mother Espeon (thank you :3)

made by blackheartwarrior :)

Made be complanboy :)

[you must login to view images]Made by kyogy :)
[you must login to view images] made by Moderator mark :)
made by kyogy :)
[img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y384/spensiee/my%20best%20sprites/zorua_2_zpsb68122a2.png[/img
Thank this message
October 22, 2012 12:13:00am
[-]
I dreamt that I was sleeping in my wonderful warm bed :3

"Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding"
~Aizen to Hitsugaya.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]