Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Creed Economy Fix up
Creed Economy Fix up
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Creed Economy Fix up
August 17, 2012 10:52:49pm
[-]
Creed Economy Fix up
Recently Creed has been going down in experience for me for a very obvious reason

D: all the coins are being hoarded or are gone

So I was thinking about a possible solution:
1. Stop the promos for a bit (no, not too long so that we go crazy)
2. make coins easier to get, just for a bit (ex. lucky dip gives about 1-100 or so coins, make it 50-200ish for some time)
3. coin cap, this seems ridiculous but quite a few people are hoarding ridiculous amounts of coins 100k seems like a reasonable cap, if you want to trade for something worth 200k then you'll have to use pokemon

Please rate this idea and post anymore suggestions to help creeds economy thx :)

[you must login to view images]
^thanks harmony ^.^ decided to add it after I found it in my gmail
All hail the attacker cult!

Proud follower of Amathyst's great teachings

-I walk alongside Jeff to transcend the 3D realm
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 17, 2012 10:59:33pm
[-]
9/10 I like your ideas, lots of people are hoarding half of them don't play Creed and the Rich people with 100k don't buy anything unless it's a very rare Pokemon they want to buy.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thanks Harmony for the siggy, it's wonderful. | Glitter Pichu made by DarkVortex.

Thanks GrimReaper for the Sig.

Thanks MaD Roby for the Userbar.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Those 3 Sprites above is made by MaD Roby.

[you must login to view links] - Pichu at 9999
[you must login to view links] - Pichu at 10000
Thank this message
August 17, 2012 11:22:40pm
[-]
i like it 9/9

the best times are those times with your smile
[img][you must login to view links]
Thank this message
August 18, 2012 12:32:49am
[-]
I like everything, but I have a different suggestion to the promo thing. Instead of stopping them completely, actually use Pokemon people want, not these cruddy little shiny Pokemon that cost 50 coins and never go up in price! And, make them actually difficult to get. Like rainbow azelf. It cost 945 coins the first day. If it cost 3000 coins, it would be worth more now, and people would have to spend more coins to get them. That can solve part of the coins problem right there, plus, the promos will actually be worth something again.

Thanks to Darkness for this signature!

My better siggy! My creation.

My Dialga siggy! My creation.
Thank this message
August 18, 2012 1:39:08am
[-]
^ no, it acctually would have killed the economy even more
the coins spent on promos are deleted (if im not wrong)
the reason coins are scarce is because the coins are being deleted faster than they're being cr8ed

^thanks harmony ^.^ decided to add it after I found it in my gmail
All hail the attacker cult!

Proud follower of Amathyst's great teachings

-I walk alongside Jeff to transcend the 3D realm
Thank this message
August 18, 2012 3:06:43am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
August 18, 2012 3:51:48am (This post was last modified: August 18, 2012 3:54:50am by quseft.)
[-]
Creed Economy Fix up
The way I see it is stop making coins. The more coins in circulation, the less their value is. Instead of coins spent on promos being destroyed, they should be sent to Da Man or some kind of pot that can be controlled by admins. Whenever someone wins the Hitdown, Daily Raffle, or Fishing Contest; they receive coins from the pot instead of money being created out of thin air. However, let coins be created through the lab, clan rewards, and Lucky Dip. This allows coins to retain or even gain value. If the value of coins becomes too high, destroy some of the coins in the pot, allowing for coins to stay at a stable value.

Please click the Swampert below!
Signatures by harmony. Thank you so much for taking the time to make them.

Click below to take a wish!

Almost all of my Pokemon are map Pokemon. :/
Thank this message
August 18, 2012 4:06:25am
[-]
I don't know if you got what I meant when I said that promos should cost more. I meant that would be temporary, and it would only be a few promos. That would make it so only rich people could buy them, and that would lower the amount of coins they have a little bit. <-- if that makes sense.

My better siggy! My creation.

My Dialga siggy! My creation.
Thank this message
August 18, 2012 5:49:55am
[-]
The last time we tried upping promo costs was when the game had waaaay more coins in it that now. At one point a single person had 1.5 million coins and somebody else had 800k. Anybody who played consistently had 10k. We upped promo costs to 1500 each. Those are now the Luminous Ponyta, Luminous Gastly, Luminous Shinx promos. Iirc, Shinx cost 2k coins each.

It really has to due with how many are in the game and how much people like them, not how much they cost upon being put into the game. That just indirectly affects the amount that get put in.

We should move to monthly promos instead of weekly ones, or at least bi-monthly. Instead of less mod pokes, we need more contests and more pokes released that way, so that rarer pokes are put in the game to be traded that go directly into newer hands.
Thank this message
August 18, 2012 9:03:57am
[-]
Can we have a Coin Reset?
Everyone in the game will have just 1,000 coins well I think that's fair because all the Rich dudes are not letting go with their coins.

Thanks Harmony for the siggy, it's wonderful. | Glitter Pichu made by DarkVortex.

Thanks GrimReaper for the Sig.

Thanks MaD Roby for the Userbar.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Those 3 Sprites above is made by MaD Roby.

[you must login to view links] - Pichu at 9999
[you must login to view links] - Pichu at 10000
Thank this message
August 18, 2012 10:01:06am
[-]
No, its not always about coins, if you dont have coins then trade Pokemon for Pokemon.
Thank this message
August 18, 2012 12:42:12pm (This post was last modified: August 18, 2012 12:49:49pm by GrimReaper.)
[-]
Creed Economy Fix up
August 18, 2012 5:03:57amProtoType Wrote:  Can we have a Coin Reset?
Everyone in the game will have just 1,000 coins well I think that's fair because all the Rich dudes are not letting go with their coins.

No offense, but I hate your idea, would it be fair to the rich people who traded their pokemon (or train for other) for the coins they own now? another thing People save up their coins for something big in the future, why should they get penalties (sp) because other cant be bother to trade their own pokemon for coins (by overrating their pokemon by lot, that the reason, they can't get coins) or even TRAINS, they rather begs the rich peoples or scammed/hacked the rich people then trains.

another thing if people would saves their coins instead of wasting them on the 50/50 game, then they would have coins to buy the promos (or items), I have seen many people on Chat saying they have 20000 coins (or more) one day by winning them off the 50/50, and then the next day, they lost them all to some rich player, if you dont want the rich player to get riches, don't gamble your coins away. I learns that lesson the hard way myself.

P.s: sorry if there are any spelling/grammar errors, but I was trying fast because I dont have much time, before I goes to work.

Made by: Levi Rivalle
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
Thank this message
August 18, 2012 12:59:57pm
[-]
August 18, 2012 8:42:12amGrimReaper Wrote:  
ProtoType Wrote:
August 18, 2012 5:03:57am pid=171116
Can we have a Coin Reset?

No offense, but I hate your idea, would it be fair to the rich people who traded their pokemon (or train for other) for the coins they own now? another thing People save up their coins for something big in the future, why should they get penalties (sp) because other cant be bother to trade their own pokemon for coins (by overrating their pokemon by lot, that the reason, they can't get coins) or even TRAINS, they rather begs the rich peoples or scammed/hacked the rich people then trains.

another thing if people would saves their coins instead of wasting them on the 50/50 game, then they would have coins to buy the promos (or items), I have seen many people on Chat saying they have 20000 coins (or more) one day by winning them off the 50/50, and then the next day, they lost them all to some rich player, if you dont want the rich player to get riches, don't gamble your coins away. I learns that lesson the hard way myself.

P.s: sorry if there are any spelling/grammar errors, but I was trying fast because I dont have much time, before I goes to work.

U have a good point but half of me thinks ur sayin it cuz u have 20,000

Giving away all my things for free!
Thank this message
August 18, 2012 1:32:58pm
[-]
they should make many contest and the prices are coins. and the bad thing on promo thing about is the coins that they use to buy promo poke are getting deleted

Selling all Of My Pokes Just check all of My Poke oh and Pm Me if you whant to offer
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]