Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < ChatRoom Sound System
ChatRoom Sound System
Favorite Thread Post Reply
ChatRoom Sound System
August 21, 2012 11:29:49am
[-]
ChatRoom Sound System
Some people will went to BlaB and then they just put the tab there and go back to Pokemoncreed.NET to train etc..
When someone call them they will not notice it.One answer to solve this is when they type our Username out it will have difference sound.

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen
[you must login to view images]

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 21, 2012 12:01:45pm
[-]
alright idea, how dare you dare me to rate and comment this though!
7.5/10

Giving away all my things for free!
Thank this message
August 22, 2012 6:41:14am
[-]
hmmmm seems pretty reasonable though if you have a lot of coins people will spam it.....8/10
Thank this message
August 22, 2012 8:19:40am
[-]
August 22, 2012 2:41:14amdarkdays Wrote:  hmmmm seems pretty reasonable though if you have a lot of coins people will spam it.....8/10

Humm...Maybe we can turn off and on the sound system at the Blab Setting?

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]