Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < what is cross trading?
what is cross trading?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
what is cross trading?
September 26, 2012 7:09:27am
[-]
what is cross trading?
What is cross trading and why is it different from normal trading or 50/50 traing?
And why do people get banned if they get caught doing this?

[you must login to view images]

Spoiler:
IMG]http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q781/EVevolution/Siggys/EVevolutionsSiggy.jpg[/IMG]
All above made by me

EV's-E-Mart
My E-Mart,Check it out.
Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 26, 2012 8:41:24am
[-]
not really sure but cross trading is when you trade between different games. for example trading pokemoncreed pokes for other games pokemon or stuffs. it is not allowed coz you are only allowed to trade on this site for pokemoncreed stuff. hope m correct

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
September 26, 2012 8:46:33am
[-]
September 26, 2012 4:41:24amsaagar Wrote:  not really sure but cross trading is when you trade between different games. for example trading pokemoncreed pokes for other games pokemon or stuffs. it is not allowed coz you are only allowed to trade on this site for pokemoncreed stuff. hope m correct

Yes , You are correct.

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message
September 26, 2012 11:48:42am
[-]
Yeah he's correct. I'm sure things such as selling with paypal and that isn't allowed either. It's pretty much trading something in creed for something elsewhere. could be another pokemon game or not even pokemon. All trades for creed things should be done to recieve things in creed. Although trading creed stuff for art is allowed

wanna learn gfx?
V Learn teminology here V
[you must login to view links]
V and dive into my tutorials here V
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]