Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < racism
racism
Favorite Thread Post Reply
racism
April 07, 2013 8:51:40pm
[-]
Of course we should be against racism, but some people just think about things differently :\ kinda how we judge people by appearances
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 07, 2013 11:09:46pm
[-]
i dont understand this wen a black person calls another black person ni*** they dont care but wen a different coloured person(preferebly pikachu)says that word everyone gets mad at him
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 11:20:09pm
[-]
If you were black, then you would understand. Most just use it as a greeting but most if the time (not saying it happens everytime) when a white person says it, its usually a misunderstanding of an insult or an actual greeting.
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 11:29:17pm
[-]
I don't think anything related to racism should be accepted racism is not a joking issue even as a joke. Certain groups of people have worked tremendously hard in fighting for freedom so anything racial is just not acceptable by any means
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 1:09:09am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 12:57:35am
[-]
To be curious when presented with something different than ourselves is human nature.  That's where racism is inherent.  The trajectory of the human race is one that will bring it to a place where no one will view other human beings, that look differently from themselves, as different.  They will just be another human being, full of the million different qualities that make them human.
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 12:59:42am
[-]
Racism cannot entirely be eliminated but we should definitely try our hardest to stop racist whenever possible.
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 2:33:07am
[-]
I think racism is stupid all of us are the same thats what i think racism is immature nd stupid
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 2:35:58am
[-]
I used to pass out racist comments but when everyone told me about I stopped.
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 2:42:02am
[-]
Thats good Racism shouldnt even exist in the first place to be honest
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 2:44:40am
[-]
I felt very bad when I teased my black friends after that they ignored me and I stopped.
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 2:46:18am
[-]
no matter what racism will still exist i know its harmful to the people reffered to but there's really nothing we can do about it as of now, unfortunately
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 11:09:31am
[-]
Of course racism is a bad thing ans I agree with Emo that racism is more common among young children and it should not be tolerated!
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 9:18:24am
[-]
Racism is a cause for many of the problems faced by countries al over the world, curbing it would mean the best thing that ever happened
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 9:25:40am
[-]
Classing one person or another for having a difference is very bad. This doesn't just apply to race, it applies to gender and social class as well as religion. Hitler did this to the Jewish religion and look at how badly that turned out.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]