Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Just Talk!
Just Talk!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Just Talk!
March 12, 2013 6:26:34pm (This post was last modified: April 21, 2013 6:18:59am by Shigi.)
[-]
Just Talk!
Welcome to just talk! the new sitcom where we go over a new topic and peoples feelings about it day! Every 3 days there is a new topic so check back often!
Today's topic: Latin American Drug Policies: Doing harm or Doing good?

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 12, 2013 6:29:04pm
[-]
Gun control can go awry if they are insane; People need to learn to harness this, and if they ever play with a gun, DON'T, or make sure the gun isn't loaded and everyone in the room are wearing earmuffs or something.

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
March 12, 2013 6:35:55pm
[-]
I see your point mango. It infringes on our 2nd amendment rights but it could still save lives

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
March 13, 2013 2:10:42am
[-]
Gun control doesn't infringe on your 2nd amendment rights. The 2nd amendment lists the "right to bear arms", not the right to buy guns without a background check, or to own a 100-round rifle.

For the record, our Founding Fathers wouldn't even have been able to conceive of much of the weaponry available to average people today.
Thank this message
March 13, 2013 3:21:19am
[-]
Yeah, I agree, people have a right to bear arms but they NEED to put a tighter leash on the guns. I'm very uncomfortable walking arround knowing just about anyone can buy a semiautomatic gun.
Thank this message
March 13, 2013 6:14:19am
[-]
exactly my point omnoms. Doing this would greatly lower death toll

Thank this message
March 13, 2013 4:06:05pm
[-]
I honestly think the world would be better off without guns period but i kno that will never happen. Debates and wars handled with your fist or like in the old days that countries strongest man vs the others :o

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 13, 2013 8:05:39pm
[-]
Yeah. Ppl would be insistant on having guns to protect themselves and fight wars

Thank this message
March 13, 2013 8:11:29pm
[-]
These days gun are used for wars,killings,robberies,ect. Even if the Second Amendment gives us rights to bear arms it doesn't give people rights to kill,rob and use for other bad reasons.

Thank this message
March 13, 2013 9:29:44pm
[-]
Here is my believe on guns. Well let's just face it, we should really only have them for hunting so that limits it to a rifle and shotgun and a bow. There is no need for a automatic or semiautomatic gun in civilian hands because...well face it. If you have a horrible shot and can't kill it with the first two or three bullets then chances are you are just ruining the meat of the animal and you shouldn't be hunting. Now a handgun has nothing but trouble written all over it. Just look at the highest purchases of guns and the guns that kill most people. See the connection??

Thank this message
March 13, 2013 9:59:51pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
March 14, 2013 2:27:04am
[-]
Lets change the topic, politics makes everyone mad.

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
March 16, 2013 6:38:26am
[-]
New subject available!

Thank this message
March 16, 2013 4:25:00pm
[-]
Hmm environmental endangerment/ hunting control should be applied more :p What would happen if we were not the dominant one in this world, and we were hunted?

An early birthday gift from adamwilson! :3

[you must login to view images] made by theman1357
Made by Mother Espeon (thank you :3)

made by blackheartwarrior :)

Made be complanboy :)

[you must login to view images]Made by kyogy :)
[you must login to view images] made by Moderator mark :)
made by kyogy :)
[img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y384/spensiee/my%20best%20sprites/zorua_2_zpsb68122a2.png[/img
Thank this message
March 17, 2013 8:18:37am
[-]
So what's the new topic? Shigi, you can't say new topic available and then not say the topic, lol. :P Are we talking about environmental protection now? Or what if humans were prey?

I like that second one, that'd be a world I'd like to live in. I'd love to be one of the people that train and work to try and defeat these predators. Being me, I'm not thinking about my 'safety and well-being', I'm wondering how much these giant snake pelts and mutant dinosaur's teeth would sell for.

But to be serious, Global warming's a good spin off of the environmental subject. Do you guys think it's possible for humans to reverse whatever impact we may have made on the Earth? We know it's some, but not precisely how much, and those who say it's not us, the Earth cycles are still out there. Does it seem to any of you that humanity won't make it another 80 years?

Trainer level (updates every day)
L7400
Best Pokemon
Luminous Golurk
L7725

Want to know how to calculate XP?
Experience=Level^3. At L2000, you have 8b XP. If you're wondering what another 6b XP would get you, add it, then take the cube root. 14b would get Level 2410.

XP Formula: Level of enemy pokemon^1.7

[you must login to view links]
My training: 15 coins per billion XP
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]