Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < Pokemon X and Y
Pokemon X and Y
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Pokemon X and Y
March 17, 2013 7:47:24pm
[-]
Pokemon X and Y
I cannot wait For the pokemon X and Y series to come out! the starters look awesome id choose fennekin :D (the fire type) what would you guys choose?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 17, 2013 7:48:30pm
[-]
Anyone knows the realease date? And i wish that the legenderys would come in the promos :D if u look close in the deer's eyes in the tailer there is a X
Thank this message
March 17, 2013 10:43:40pm
[-]
it comes out some time in october i think but thats what ive heard

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 17, 2013 10:48:02pm
[-]
They are releasing it way too early! but I would get Chespin 'cus it looks like a grass type form of oshawott.
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 1:13:24am
[-]
I'm not gonna okay cause I honestly thing it looks not as good as the others. Plus super stupid names!
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 1:16:03am
[-]
March 17, 2013 9:13:24pmkilerclown24 Wrote:  I'm not gonna okay cause I honestly thing it looks not as good as the others. Plus super stupid names!

Hmm.. I think your username is even worst.

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message
March 18, 2013 2:35:37am
[-]
well u have to admit.. the names do look pretty out there.. but then again they have come out with how many pokemon since the start.. but im looking forward to the new game coming out.. would be nice to see some of the new pokemon getting added to this game after it comes out.. wishful thinking maybe.
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 2:38:31am
[-]
I'm stoked for the game to come out! All the starters look awesome the fire type kids looks like vulpix. I would choose the grass only cause I always go with grass but I may go with something else
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 5:59:24am
[-]
There have been 110 papal elections that have produced popes currently recognized by the Catholic Church as legitimate. There was no fixed process for papal succession before 1059 and popes were often selected with substantial secular involvement, if not outright appointment. Since the promulgation of In nomine Domini, however, suffrage has been limited to the College of Cardinals. Papal elections since 1276 have taken the form of papal conclaves, which are elections that follow a set of rules and procedures developed in Ubi periculum and later papal bulls; observance of the conclave varied until 1294, but all papal elections since have followed relatively similar conclave procedures. Although the cardinals have historically gathered at a handful of other locations within Rome and beyond, only five elections since 1455 have been held outside the Apostolic Palace (pictured). Three elections moved between locations while in progress: the elections of 1268–71, 1292–94, and 1314–16.
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 7:51:05pm
[-]
I cant freaking wait. As soon as I saw the Y legend and fenekin, I begged my dad to get it for my birthday On the thirty first of a spring month called may. Hopefully it comes out by the time I turn 12
Sincerely, aronius / Aaron

Credit To Youtubers Sigmarider4971 and SonicWave1000 for The Pokemusic and to whoever created the pokemon creed banner.
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 8:02:11pm
[-]
I think I'd choose Fennekin as well but I'm not sure. It really all depends on how the others look to me when I get the games. I'm not a strict fire-type trainer or anything like that. I've been know to choose a different type for each game so I guess it will be a surprise for even me what I'll choose when I get the game. XD
Thank this message
March 19, 2013 3:32:13am
[-]
I would choose Chespin,and Chespin sorta looks like Bianca doesn't it?

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
March 23, 2013 9:48:48am
[-]
Anyone think the type of legendaries are ???? just like the curse move non ghost type

Merry Christmas to all of you

This Pokemon is my dream:

create trade to me directly
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
March 23, 2013 11:52:37am
[-]
i am going to choose the fire starter always.
because there not many great fire types to catch somewere else :D
its always the most rare type pokemon in our party.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
March 23, 2013 10:50:16pm
[-]
if I choose starter I would choose grass because on all gens I choose fire mostly but this time I pick grass

Merry Christmas to all of you

This Pokemon is my dream:

create trade to me directly
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]