Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Growlithe's Golf Course < Differences between soccer and football?
Differences between soccer and football?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
April 21, 2013 11:33:55pm
[-]
Guys im quite confused. Idk any differences between soccer and football. Can anyone explain to me? :/

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 22, 2013 10:48:17am
[-]
euhmmm how to explain it correctly?

soccer is like galatasaray versus inter milaan.
football is called in holland RUGBY.
its the game of trowing a ball to another player and he has to cross a line to get touchdowns. those are points.
its a nice game to see on tv. but its not in any way related to soccer.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 22, 2013 10:51:06am
[-]
yeah that's right,but i don't think that the rugby ball is not all about throwing,i saw some players kicking that oval-shaped ball

Thank this message
April 22, 2013 12:23:44pm
[-]
one difference is that in soccer one only touch the ball with your hands if you are goalie or your throwing ball in
Thank this message
April 22, 2013 3:46:10pm
[-]
Soccer=What we Britts and half the world call Football and American football is nothing like rugby...... :/
Thank this message
April 22, 2013 3:49:42pm
[-]
Soccer is the American name for Association Football (Or football for short), a game which is primarily played with the ball at the feet, with the team trying to kick the ball into the opposition goal

Football (in America) is a completely different game, which is played with the egg-shaped ball in the hands, trying to run into the endzone to score touchdowns :)

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
April 24, 2013 9:39:47pm
[-]
Lol what? How do you not know any differences? Oh well. In football you use your hands. In soccer you don't. In soccer you only score one point per goal. In football you score 3 points per field goal. You can score touchdowns in football, which are worth 6 points. Can kick a PAT for 1 point. You can run/pass a PAT for 2 points. Football fields are much smaller as well. There are 4 quarters in football. Soccer has 3. Soccer has goalies, football doesn't. That is only a few differences. If you want to know the rest just google it.
Thank this message
May 05, 2013 10:43:53pm
[-]
But if it's name is "foot"ball it should be play with foot. :D
Thank this message
May 05, 2013 10:45:12pm
[-]
April 24, 2013 5:39:47pmWhyhelloimyellow Wrote:  Lol what? How do you not know any differences? Oh well. In football you use your hands. In soccer you don't. In soccer you only score one point per goal. In football you score 3 points per field goal. You can score touchdowns in football, which are worth 6 points. Can kick a PAT for 1 point. You can run/pass a PAT for 2 points. Football fields are much smaller as well. There are 4 quarters in football. Soccer has 3. Soccer has goalies, football doesn't. That is only a few differences. If you want to know the rest just google it.

Ty brother its so helpful :)
Thank this message
May 09, 2013 1:33:49am
[-]
I had never stopped to think that the difference between the names oO
Thank this message
December 14, 2013 4:16:30am
[-]
Me too bro. I asked this question because of Football or Rugby isn't much popular in my country so i don't know the differences. But i learned at least :D Thanks to all
Thank this message
December 19, 2013 1:55:28am
[-]
soccor is a world recognised game, football is characteristicly the local game which involves feet, for me football is aft where as others its rugby, NFL or soccer
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]