June 11, 2013 5:54:08am
[-]
So guys have you watched anything new ?

Any of you reading the manga ?
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 11, 2013 8:09:20pm
[-]
Naruto (Shippuuden),Bleach,Fairy Tale,Dragonball Z and One Piece are all good manga, the only anime version of these five that I find good is One Piece,mostly because they don't have any unnecessary fillers that will take ages to finish and it follows the manga more then the others. With Dragonball Z and GT done there really is nothing more to anticipate and with the anime of Bleach finished and with Naruto Shippuuden now in endless fillers and me not watching the anime of Fairy Tail there really is almost nothing to watch for me.

[you must login to view images]

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
June 12, 2013 2:07:27am
[-]
Naruto is coming to an end tho

And one piece theres like a huge chunk of the story thats not been revealed..
Thank this message
June 12, 2013 2:43:37am
[-]
if you want manga... try Nisekoi and Denpa Kyoushi although they're still ongoing. if you want completed, try Cage of Eden and Good Ending.
can't wait for the update of naruto, bleach and fairy tale XD
Thank this message
June 13, 2013 11:32:30am
[-]
I already am up to dat on naruto , bleach and fairy tale and im trying out most of the stuff you guys post here thx :)
Thank this message
June 13, 2013 10:03:35pm
[-]
I find all of them highly overrated, with the exception of DBZ, which I thoroughly enjoy, and Fairy Tail, which I am neutral.
Thank this message
June 14, 2013 3:29:32am
[-]
The last chapter in Naruto was pretty awesome Naruto and Sauke combined there wind and fire natures and made one super attack xD

Sig Courtesy of Arceusboy
Thank this message
June 14, 2013 9:11:52am
[-]
I hope Naruto ends soon...it's being milked WAY too much like the Bleach Hollow Arc...which was supposed to be part 1, fullbring was part 2 (but that got cut short) and current part 3 (the reveal) which is finally getting to the point =/

Fairy Tail is awesome. So is One Piece.

As for a few recommendations:
Manga: One Punch Man, Beelzebub, Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn and The Legend of Koizumi
Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Fate Stay Night and Fate Zero and Code Geass
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]