Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Pokemon:: Dawn of The New
Pokemon:: Dawn of The New
Favorite Thread Post Reply
July 09, 2013 7:57:50pm (This post was last modified: July 09, 2013 8:26:55pm by lilpikachu313.)
[-]
"Well,technically,you can't really do anything to me as I have the type advantage in moves AND know ground type moves...So I'll say it again.That Yugi guy is so mean.Haha,I beat you Crystal!"
"Oh tarter sauce!You're too good at this game..."

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 09, 2013 8:25:00pm
[-]
(Mudkip is only water, stopped 2type unevolvedstarters after Kanto...)
"Correction, you're just a water-type, I have the type advantage." He said, snatching Skimmers and throwing him across the room. "I'm not mean, just under pressure." He used Thunderbolt on the mudkip.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
July 09, 2013 8:30:40pm
[-]
((I edited it.))

Mudkip used Defense Curl,then used Mud Slap on Yugi.He then raised his head and tail,and walked out of the room vainly.He was smart,but also vain.He was not slow at all,but had a balance with all of his things.Though,the only way he'd be equally powerful is if he was more powerful than his oponents.
"Hey,watch it!You almost hit me...You do seem a bit grouchy so...I'll just leave.",said Crystal,leaving,closing the door behind her.She went to the Mess Hall for lunch as a bell rang.Hopefully they'd have Pecha Berries like her parents had told her stories about.

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
July 09, 2013 8:36:17pm
[-]
Yugi stood in the room, drawing. He had found a pen and some paper. So far, he was really good. He drew a thunderstorm, which looked nice, so he kept drawing storms.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 09, 2013 8:45:30pm
[-]
"Mmm!Chesto Berries!"
"I can't believe you don't like Pecha Berries!There so delicious!"
"*Slurp* Ahh...This Berry Juice is delicious..."

An intercom came on,as Noct announced the last message they'd hear in the orphanage.
"Dinner is over.It is time for sleep.We will get up bright and early,as you and your teams will walk on the Path of Destiny...Though you are allowed to stay for dessert.After tonight,you will not be allowed to stay here any more.Your destinies await you,you will either be trained by humans,found by researchers,live in the wild,or more.Hopefully you get the good and kind destiny Arceus has chosen to give you.Good night everyone...*yawn*"

Thank this message
July 09, 2013 9:53:23pm
[-]
Yugi was already asleep on his bed, having dreams about his drawings. He was curled up and shut his eyes tighter.

Thank this message
July 09, 2013 10:03:37pm
[-]
Everyone was sleeping now.Though,many things at the end of the Path of Destiny were waiting.Prof.Oak,looking for starters,a mean trainer,who abuses his pokemon,team rocket,some pokemon hunters,and two nice trainers named Jim and Cal.

A bell went off,and Noct literally kicked everyone out of bed.Then,with everyone on his back,and the Swellow's,they flew over the Path of Destiny,which the pokemon found out was a cave.Now the pokemon were 1 day old,and they had to cross a river to get to the Path of Destiny,and get through it.

Thank this message
July 10, 2013 2:22:31am
[-]
Jeff was fast asleep when Noct whisked him away and tucked him in. When he woke, the sun shone in his eyes. "Augh--" he mumbled, but he just shrugged it off and got out of bed. His helmet was crooked, so he straightened it, looking for something.

"Aha- there it is- Cheri yogurt!" Jeff munched on some of the Pecha jelly toast and the yogurt. When he finished, he went outside, throwing stones at nearby bird Pokemon, because he had nothing to do.

Thank this message
July 10, 2013 4:25:29am
[-]
((Sorry Ryu,forget to pair you up.Your partner is Gaiban and his partner.))

"You have to get through that entrance across this river.Good luck!",and Noct flew away,along with Swellow.
"I have an idea!Skimmer,swim us across the river!"
"I can't carry both of you!Are you insane?!"
"Then carry us one at a time,duhh!"

Thank this message
July 10, 2013 8:40:54am
[-]
Hikari lay on her back, watching her twitching tail, occasionally swatting at it
Thank this message
July 10, 2013 10:34:45am
[-]
(Why do we have to cross the river? Can't we just climb the fence?)

Jeff was thinking about how to cross that river in order to get to the Path of Destiny. Then he thought of how long the river is. He threw a stone into the river to gauge its distance.

Thank this message
July 10, 2013 11:54:38am
[-]
Yugi yawned and dived right in. "Woo! This water is cold!" He said, swiftly swimming across the river (Shinx is a cat, so he can swim good. Unlike most Shinx, he likes water XD). He waited at the entrance, for Crystal and Skimmers. He glanced over at Hikari, and waved, then at Leaf, Jeff, and Gaiban. This morning he was in a good mood, but not torwards Skimmers and Crystal. He still wasn't over the incident last night, but kept it to himself.

Thank this message
July 10, 2013 5:48:12pm
[-]
Hikari notice a Shinx wave over to her, so she waved back. Then decided to just enjoy the nice warm sun, there was no way you were getting her anywhere near the water, her and water simply did not mix, end of.
Thank this message
July 10, 2013 8:17:09pm
[-]
Jeff leaped into the water, trying to swim across. He then tried to get up over the fence into the Path.
"Hep-ho! A-one, a-two, a-three!" he ad-libbed, trying to hop over the fence. He called to Gaiban. " Hey, could you give me a boost?"

Thank this message
July 10, 2013 9:07:45pm (This post was last modified: July 11, 2013 12:37:08am by blarrf.)
[-]
[/i][i]Gaiban tried to boost him up,but Gaiban had to jump to even touch his ankles. Gaiban ended up hanging on to his legs,trying not to fall down.

Being a ghost type fan, is mentally busting.. and Hehehehe.. Fun..
Totes. mother said I was obsessed.with a magical wave of my magical roleplay hands, I said "Go make me a sandwich."
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,185 posts in 39,220 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]