Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Pokemon:: Dawn of The New
Pokemon:: Dawn of The New
Favorite Thread Post Reply
July 11, 2013 12:39:55am
[-]
((You have to cross the river because over the fence is a river.))

"Okay...Go!" Crystal held onto Skimmers tail as he paddled across,but 3/4s of the way there,she fell off.She didn't know how to swim,so she was just flopping around in the water.She noticed she had the same things Skimmer did,so she tried to copy him,and swam across."Alright,lets go!" "Wait!What about the others?" "Aww,they'll be fine!Come on!" They went in,and a ladder appeared.Skimmer went down first."Woah...",gasped Skimmer.Crystal went down next."Come on Yugi!",shouted Crystal.They were in a chamber.It only had one way to go-- And that was to turn,and there would be another ladder.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 11, 2013 12:44:51am
[-]
Gaiban's trace had picked up the ability swift swim somewhere and swam across the river with leaf and the other guy whose name he couldn't remember for the life of him in tow.

Being a ghost type fan, is mentally busting.. and Hehehehe.. Fun..
Totes. mother said I was obsessed.with a magical wave of my magical roleplay hands, I said "Go make me a sandwich."
Thank this message
July 11, 2013 1:07:02am
[-]
((His name is Jeff.))

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
July 11, 2013 1:22:27am
[-]
((ok..? can you roleplay as Leaf or something?))

Being a ghost type fan, is mentally busting.. and Hehehehe.. Fun..
Totes. mother said I was obsessed.with a magical wave of my magical roleplay hands, I said "Go make me a sandwich."
Thank this message
July 11, 2013 1:24:56am
[-]
((You are allowed to roleplay as him,I'm allowing you,if they are on your team.))

Thank this message
July 11, 2013 1:31:27am
[-]
"Meh, nyeh, nyeh nyeh..." Yugi mocked. He lit up the chamber, going up the ladder. He muttered things no one could quite understand.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
July 11, 2013 3:32:50am
[-]
"Wow...Hey,who are those people?" They were now on a ledge,but below was a 10ft drop to the ground.Across from them was another ledge,where two weird rocks and two trainers were arguing. "They're MINE." "No,I found'em first!" "Hey guys,look,a bridge!" There was a small bridge,just for pokemon,that led to the very bottom,where there was a hole leaking water."I guess that's where we go...Hey,where's--?" Skimmer had ran down the bridge.He then turned and waved,then stopped at the entrance of the hole.

Thank this message
July 11, 2013 6:04:06am
[-]
Having crossed the river, Jeff advanced into the Path, unaware of the dangers lurking there. A liepard came out of nowhere and used fake out on Jeff, but Jeff ignored the flinch effects (inner focus, baby) and blasted the Liepard with a brick break, OHKOing it.

(It's super effective, Riolu's attack is fairly high, Liepard's defence is low, so I hope you understand.)

Thank this message
July 11, 2013 8:20:03am (This post was last modified: July 11, 2013 8:21:42am by lilpikachu313.)
[-]
((Okay everyone,once you cross the bridge,you are allowed to evolve whenever,unless a stone is needed!Spoiler alert!Boss batttle coming soon!))

Thank this message
July 11, 2013 8:20:35am
[-]
After enjoying the nice warm sun Hikari decided it was time to follow the pokemon she had seen cross the river. She knew if she tried to swim she`d drown so instead she simply jumped on a few pokemon also crossing the river, easily getting to the other side, following the others into the chamber.
Thank this message
July 11, 2013 8:30:54am (This post was last modified: July 11, 2013 8:39:11am by lilpikachu313.)
[-]
Crystal decided to go along and follow Skimmer."Yugi,meet us at the exit!" The two then gasped at the monster before them.It was an Onix,and it was huge.It roared,ready to battle,and was enraged.

Thank this message
July 11, 2013 8:34:48am
[-]
Hikari sighed "Oh like this is fair" the Onix swung is huge rock tail and she noticed that it was heading for Crystal, as if on instinct she bit the back of Crystals neck and dragged her out of the way, however the tail caught Hikari`s back leg, making her trip.
Thank this message
July 11, 2013 8:45:24am
[-]
Crystal noticed that a Vulpix had arrived in there.She was distracted,not seeing the Onix.She saw her about bite her,then crouched in defense,but felt two small indents on her neck,then was dragged a bit.She then got up,and ran over to Skimmer."Skimmer,you NEED to use water gun,NOW!" "B-b--" "Just do it!!" Skimmer did as he was told,and squirted directly at the Onix's head.Crystal then used thunder wave on it,as the Onix collapsed,twitching. "We need to get out of here before it regains consciousness!Urghh...Hey...The exit!",Crystal pointed to a nice,small,rounded exit,as light shimmered out of it.'Oh no...',thought Crystal.The roads were scattered with trainers.There was only one thing to do now...

Thank this message
July 11, 2013 9:37:47am
[-]
Hikari shook her head and jumped up, looking back at the now twitching Onix she knew that it wouldn't be long before it could move again. Hikari looked around and found the small exist and bolted straight for it, stopping when she almost crashed into the Pichu from before
Thank this message
July 11, 2013 9:46:43am
[-]
Suddenly,Crystal felt strange.She felt like her body had a light in it.Suddenly,she started glowing...'What's happening?',thought Crystal.She closed her eyes,and we she opened them,she saw a yellow thing out of the corner of her eye."Woah...!" 'I evolved!I'm a...A...A Pikachu!',thought Crystal.Crystal remembered feeling somone slightly bumping into her.She turned around to see the Vulpix,and said,"Umm...H-Hi.Wow...",said Crystal,amazed at her new body.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,191 posts in 39,221 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]