Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Planets
Planets
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Planets
July 22, 2013 11:19:20am
[-]
I guess there could be hidden planets. Doesn't make much sense to me. I mean anything in the solar system we would have noticed already. Now if you are talking about outside of the solar system then yeah there could be life. Very slim but possible.

[you must login to view images]

Gear Oshawott made by kray.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 22, 2013 11:52:08am
[-]
Well, there are tons of galaxy's out the undiscovered, there will be a ton of planets still undiscovered aswell :P

Thank this message
July 22, 2013 1:06:08pm
[-]
mee too even i have heard those news...but frankly i dont believe in them :P...though they may sound intresting xD
Thank this message
July 25, 2013 4:42:18pm
[-]
Im sure there are places out there that is lik ours, and within our solar system we might have cause there might be places we still havent looked at and we could have planets almost next to us and we dont even notice
Thank this message
July 26, 2013 1:31:30am
[-]
There could possibly be thousands of other planets out there that we do not know about or have explored. I hope that someday we can develop the technology to get to those unknown planets.
Thank this message
July 26, 2013 3:03:20am (This post was last modified: July 26, 2013 3:03:39am by kingtracy.)
[-]
Planets
Yes I have hear about Kepler or super earth in science class and on the news before so if earth ever gets destroyed we can go their (but the bad thing is its many light years away )
Thank this message
July 27, 2013 7:16:41am
[-]
Yeah..pretty sure we would have searched our solar system before moving on to searching other solar systems for the sister planets of Earth. o.o
Thank this message
August 05, 2013 10:39:57pm
[-]
i think that this would be awesome, it just amazes me how even after this long that we are still discovering new things even with the immence amount of technology we have
Thank this message
August 12, 2013 1:19:27am
[-]
there are many hidden to the naked eye ? if that is what you mean.

my profile
[you must login to view links] dream promos c . Beldum[ ] and shadow buizel [\]pm me
Thank this message
August 12, 2013 2:25:35pm
[-]
there are loads of planets in our solar system and more being made through asteriods coliding so they arent exactly hidden but just newly formed and there are billions of stars per galaxy and an infinate number of galaxys so there must be a lot of planets with life
Thank this message
August 17, 2013 3:24:51am
[-]
there are loads of planets in our solar system and more being made through asteriods coliding so they arent exactly hidden but just newly formed and there are billions of stars per galaxy and an infinate number of galaxys so there must be a lot of planets with life
Thank this message
August 23, 2013 6:59:40pm
[-]
They have found already like dozens of Exo-planets, but that is outside of our Solar System, so if they could find one in our own Milky Way is quite exciting. But in regards to extraterrestrial life on other planets, is in my opinion very possible. But traveling to those planets is for now or maybe even impossible.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
August 23, 2013 10:26:28pm
[-]
In our solar system? No. I dont believe it. Because if there were planets, then we would know about it. The Hubble Space Telescope can see that far away. it should be able to see everything.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,179 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]