Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Pokemon Prestiging and Max Level Cap [Feedback]
Pokemon Prestiging and Max Level Cap [Feedback]
Favorite Thread Post Reply
July 28, 2013 2:26:59pm
[-]
I agree with catcher and Zapdos it would just ruin the game and with the evoloutions they would get paid for them even known about how much they rate it would just, just no just no to this idea.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 28, 2013 3:15:09pm
[-]
if its unlimited prestige then i m totally with this idea....the game wud changed alot better
Thank this message
July 28, 2013 6:42:41pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
July 29, 2013 7:27:04am
[-]
July 27, 2013 5:11:43pmzapdos Wrote:  I'm totally against the idea,training pokemon is the biggest part of the and many have be doing so for years (yes myself included) and as i've seen there are still many players that like the challenge of training hard and climbing the ranks etc..,and getting a prestige and reseting the pokemon would be a complete waste of the time to the players that have spent time training.

Putting a limit on the trainers over time in my opinion could ruin the game and i would hate to see that happen plus to the fact your are now adding other features (mining,farming etc.. so there is plenty of other things for the community to do so i say leave it how it is.why try to fix something that isn't broken :)

I 100% agree with you :D.I would prefer maximum level could go up to infinity it's more fun.I play this game because the lvls dont go just up to 100 and i want it to stay like that :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click below to take a real wish!

My Pokemon Training Center

Thank this message
July 29, 2013 7:28:41am
[-]
July 27, 2013 5:11:43pmzapdos Wrote:  I'm totally against the idea,training pokemon is the biggest part of the and many have be doing so for years (yes myself included) and as i've seen there are still many players that like the challenge of training hard and climbing the ranks etc..,and getting a prestige and reseting the pokemon would be a complete waste of the time to the players that have spent time training.

Putting a limit on the trainers over time in my opinion could ruin the game and i would hate to see that happen plus to the fact your are now adding other features (mining,farming etc.. so there is plenty of other things for the community to do so i say leave it how it is.why try to fix something that isn't broken :)

Exactly what zapdos said.

Thank this message
July 29, 2013 8:05:55am
[-]
no i am totlay against this idea , because this iidea makes ppl like zapdos , grimreaper , mikehappy and all those trainers fool for training all these yrs

Thank this message
July 29, 2013 9:29:05pm
[-]
Finally prestige in a game I would like to see that.
But I would rename it to rebirth sounds more appropriate if you ask me,
Also I think some advantage would be cool but I would even think if you could add like X amount of + on the stats of the poke and that could stack on each other.
So you would have more reason to rebirth a poke.
Maybe some achievements of first rebirth and it gives you some rare thing you can wear as pride.
I don't know by how much you would need to add too the stats of the poke tho don't play anymore so don't really know it..

Thank this message
July 30, 2013 2:42:31am
[-]
I'd say no, especially for such low bonus'. Plus for this game whole purpose is to get a high level to be able to fight higher level NPCs to gain in more experience. Not meant for this game, I'd leave the prestiging to Call Of Duty ;c

YES I made this siggy. No you may not use it ._.
Thank this message
July 30, 2013 2:56:48am
[-]

Thank this message
July 30, 2013 2:09:42pm
[-]
i like the part abut getting 15% bonus but thats about the only thing i like about the (could be) update. i also like the part about " Or maybe there should be infinite prestiges but no bonuses, but there would be a reward such as coins for the player" considering its really hard to get coins. But catcherpro is right, it would ruin the collections that people have.

check out my market idea thread [you must login to view links]

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
July 30, 2013 4:11:26pm
[-]
I don't like this idea at all. Only promo pokemon will have value as all pokemon wil end up being the same lvl.
Thank this message
July 30, 2013 6:05:25pm
[-]
According to me when prestige is implemented it will help the new players to challenge more users and hence make the game more fun for newbies.
Also,I like the idea of 'boosts' as it will give advantage to the guys with pokemon having high prestige.
PRESTIGE is a nice idea according to my opinion,but it is your and the majority's choice whether to implement it or not.

Signature:

Spoiler:

Gift from my Good Friend! complanboy!
Thank you kev my Caring Friend!
Thank You Robath my Friend!
A gift from my Good Friend Shamey
Thank you Queenx my Friend!
Thank You bmw2004 my Friend!
Gift from Shamey my friend!
Thank this message
July 30, 2013 6:16:50pm
[-]
I think it would be better if it didnt start as base cuz then high trainers can just train an unbase to the level and base it with prestige it wouldnt be fair to the ones who actually kept their stuff base.. I also agree with catcherpro & zapdos as i have only base c.pidgeotto in the game and all ppl would have to is train one and boom lv 5 and better than mine :/
Thank this message
July 31, 2013 7:31:30pm (This post was last modified: August 01, 2013 3:22:05pm by Da Man.)
[-]
July 29, 2013 9:29:05pmLuffy San Wrote:  Finally prestige in a game I would like to see that.
But I would rename it to rebirth sounds more appropriate if you ask me,
Also I think some advantage would be cool but I would even think if you could add like X amount of + on the stats of the poke and that could stack on each other.
So you would have more reason to rebirth a poke.
Maybe some achievements of first rebirth and it gives you some rare thing you can wear as pride.
I don't know by how much you would need to add too the stats of the poke tho don't play anymore so don't really know it..

Rebirth sounds so much better!!! XD

July 30, 2013 6:16:50pmrealstate Wrote:  I think it would be better if it didnt start as base cuz then high trainers can just train an unbase to the level and base it with prestige it wouldnt be fair to the ones who actually kept their stuff base.. I also agree with catcherpro & zapdos as i have only base c.pidgeotto in the game and all ppl would have to is train one and boom lv 5 and better than mine :/

True, but your level 5 Pokemon will be 0 prestige, which is more original than a 1st prestige or 2nd. If it is a 1st prestige level 5, that is not base. A prestige 0 level 5 would be base. It is a difficult decision to put this idea into place since the opinions are so mixed, so I rather not at the moment despite me thinking it is a good idea.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
August 01, 2013 11:58:11am
[-]

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]