Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Pokemon Prestiging and Max Level Cap [Feedback]
Pokemon Prestiging and Max Level Cap [Feedback]
Favorite Thread Post Reply
August 01, 2013 12:34:56pm (This post was last modified: August 01, 2013 12:37:24pm by ZeibnitZ.)
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message This post was thanked once.
Quote this message in a reply
August 01, 2013 6:50:39pm
[-]
I like the idea very much, so if u can do it, it would be great
Thank this message
August 03, 2013 12:53:18am
[-]
I like the idea of prestige. But it could also include something like +10% exp.
Thank this message
August 03, 2013 8:16:23pm (This post was last modified: August 05, 2013 10:59:26pm by Travissharingan.)
[-]
I reconsidered my opinion, and i have to say i have to disagree with the idea. some people ave worked too hard for too long to have it go down the drain. So, i say no towards the idea.
Thank this message
August 04, 2013 12:36:07pm
[-]
Well i dont know but why would anyone take a pokemon to such a high level to get it back to level 5 for some very little bonus ?. The current training system is alot time consuming and if u get it to like that high to only get it back to level 5. Nah people with start to get pretty bored. And i agree for what Catcherpro said. So i think its a Disagree to the idea.

[you must login to view images]

^ Made by MaD Roby ^

Creed Artist

Visit my Deviantart profile

[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
August 04, 2013 5:54:23pm
[-]
Prestiging idea isn't very good imo. Who would give away their level for a certain percentage of extra damage/health/defence or w.e? Not a lot of people. The way Creed is going, nobody would want to reset their levels back to 5 seeing as you earn more EXP with the higher levelled pokemon you have. I'd rather have a no prestige level 20k than a 9th prestige level 5 with 50% more damage to be honest.

Plus 'Lugia (1) - Level: 5' doesn't look very neat. I'm pretty OCD and it'd annoy me a lot. :[

Trade cap concept still sucks, glad you did something about it though.

Thank this message
August 05, 2013 12:07:25pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 2:04:25pm
[-]
I enjoy this idea, but grinding up levels over and over again would be torture so prestige should give a good bonus.

Thanks Queenx^

I'm a beginner roleplayer, and I have to say, it's fun!:) Feel free to leave me a tip or two about roleplaying.
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 8:01:59pm
[-]
Yeah, I gotta agree with catcherpro on this. I was looking to see if this was said and catcher pretty much hit it. All these people who have stuff like Level 5 UL pokemon take pride in the pokemon they have so if you add that, then you could just get a pokemon to the desired level and prestige it. Then, you could be one of the few people who have, lets say a LuminousGyarados at Level 5 because you prestiged it. Yes, you have the (1) and such next to it, but people are still going to look at the fact that it's now Level 5 and still evolved.

Thanks Katiesoar
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 8:32:13pm
[-]
I do not agree with this idea, because it just destoys the incentive to trade, and lets be honest this isnt black ops. Plus thre is no purpose to prestige, all the bonus don't mean anything because people wouldn't care if they have extra health. We all train on the mew, and we know we all getting one hit.
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 8:38:35pm
[-]
I would say no with the same reason as what catcher said, if this was added in the game it could then result in the rate of cursed flygon and cursed snorlax going down, drastically. I am totally against the idea as well. PS: What would happen to the pokemon that are already higher than lvl 45k or such?
Thank this message
August 25, 2013 1:19:19am
[-]
I think if you were to put in all that hard work to level up to prestige you shouldn't have to start all over with the experience and money. Even though it's a level five it could still make the experience of a high leveled pokémon. The prestige level shouldn't be something that is too hard to obtain. If you were to make the prestige level 30,000 only ten players would be able to prestige and only once so far. There would really be no point in having nine prestige levels because nobody would reach them for several more years. If you were to set them around level 10,000 to prestige a lot more players could enjoy prestiging and the level of prestige would have more variation then just ten pokémon on prestige 1 and everything else on prestige zero. Then just have infinite prestige levels so there is no wall to hit during training.

Make A Wish Here

Thank this message
August 25, 2013 3:41:04am
[-]
This idea isn't a good one. I highly doubt anyone who actually gets to 45000 will want to reset to level 5 for a couple extra damage or hp. Then again, almost no one wanted the trading cap and that still happened...

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 25, 2013 4:12:03am
[-]
I don't really like the idea of a prestige. Although it would be nice to keep people at lower Lvls, I don't think that is the point of creed. I think the point of training is to get as high as you possibly can :)

made by soccer123 new. Thx soccer
Thank this message
August 25, 2013 4:13:09am
[-]
I actually like it as opposed to thers so, since i dont train though it my opinion isnt valuable
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]